This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Squeak in the car driving me mad ..... AAGGHHH

Well this squak has started, its not a quiet squeak and it only happens over big bumps in the road, like a metallic squeak in the car that is quite piercing.

Sounds like it's coming from the drivers side, i thought it might be the seat belt height adjuster thing? but i've moved it about and it's still the same? Do you think it could be my seats?

Haven't a clue??? any ideas?
    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

i've sorted it, was the rear seats not in place properly.

I like it again now....
    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Squeak; Squeak; Squeak; Squeak; Squeak; Squeak

Comment

you bugger!! ha ha

Comment

Yeh gonna check mine as I get the same noise when I go over speed humps by my house!!

Andy

Comment

mine was a bit tricky, the small part the seat behind the driver moved about a bit, so i had to give it a proper whack to get it in place. better if you lower the big bit then do it.

Comment

Damn, someone tells me what it is just as the car is going. It was one of the things my dealer was supposedly looking at but couldnt be ar£ed to come back to me.

Comment

Working...
              X