This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Insurance cost's

Anybody know how much insurance premiums go up when fitting after market exhaust system's? Have a full Magnex system fitted but have not informed insurance company yet!! Will the original exhaust need re-fitting when the M.O.T is due? (Cat Bypass)

My insurance hardly went up at all when i declared the stage 2, but they did ask if the exhaust was a dealer option as an upgrade which it is. Not an opportunity for another debate about exhaust manufacurers but im sure the Magnex will not affect the premium anymore than the Milltek.

Comment

Re: Insurance cost's

Originally posted by srholds
      Anybody know how much insurance premiums go up when fitting after market exhaust system's? Have a full Magnex system fitted but have not informed insurance company yet!! Will the original exhaust need re-fitting when the M.O.T is due? (Cat Bypass)
      my insurance quoted me another 235 quid for the remaining 4 monts of my policy.but most people do not pay to much more.you will not need to have the orignal exhurst fitted for your mot as the cat will still be in place,you will only have had the pre-cat removed.ps tell insurance as soon as poss as the will do anything to get out of a claim if poss.let me know how much more you have to pay

Comment

Working...
      X