This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• neighbours cat problem

the fu***** cat jumps from my neighbours window onto the bonnet of my car and scratching it! i asked the guy to maybe close his window at a little bit at night so it didnt use my car as an escape cause he cant be **** letting it out. he said he would but its still doing it and noticed he leaves it open much wider and pulled back the curtain for the cat! what a wank3r !!!

need help

would paint protection help with the bonnet? does anyone know if there is place in aberdeen for paint protection?
    sigpic

Re: neighbours cat problem

Originally posted by mikeyboy141
    the fu***** cat jumps from my neighbours window onto the bonnet of my car and scratching it! i asked the guy to maybe close his window at a little bit at night so it didnt use my car as an escape cause he cant be **** letting it out. he said he would but its still doing it and noticed he leaves it open much wider and pulled back the curtain for the cat! what a wank3r !!!

need help

would paint protection help with the bonnet? does anyone know if there is place in aberdeen for paint protection?
    Get a dog !!!

Comment

got one
      sigpic

Comment

pellet gun

Comment

yeah pellet gun should do the trick, pesky cat, pop a cap in the owner's *** while you are at it too.
          Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Re: neighbours cat problem

Originally posted by mikeyboy141

need help

Try somewhere like this for the neighbour AND the cat http://www.geograph.org.uk/photos/00...8_439467a7.jpg

Comment

You could get one of the cat Alarms, these emit a almost inaudible sound which puts cats off coming into your garden. Place it near the car, but in an area where it would pass the IR sensor and it will soon stop going through your garden.

Comment

You could always adjust the alarm sensitivty... Then when he has a go at you that it keeps going off, tell him that its HIS cat thats setting if off

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
                  You could get one of the cat Alarms, these emit a almost inaudible sound which puts cats off coming into your garden. Place it near the car, but in an area where it would pass the IR sensor and it will soon stop going through your garden.
                  come on better than that put it round the cats neck

thus every where it goes it will hear the sound briliant.

Failing that a supasoaker with ice cold water and every time it goes near the car soak it it'll soon learn.

Comment

pee on all your tyres and mark out your territory

Comment

Pee in your neighbours window more like it....if he still leaves it open burgal him...
                      sigpic

Comment

Take a bat to the so and so, or just kidnap his cat and leave it about 300 mile away

Comment

cut its nads off and put em on his car bonnet
                          sigpic
                          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                          M.U.F.C.
                          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Oi, less of that cat hate, not it's fault.....

I have cats myself, but if I found my cat doing something silly like that would defintately do something about it myself - unfortunately it sounds like you have one ignorant neighbour - shoot him instead

Comment

Some serious answers, and they will all work:

1)A water pistol. £1.99 from ebay and a little surveillance will pay dividends. Once the feline recognises your bonnet as a soaking zone he will come no more.

2)Cover your bonnet. Rubber, pad, a duvet, anything, just cover it up to avoid scatches. How about a car cover? Again, cheap on ebay.

3)Park it elsewhere

Comment

Working...
                              X