Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

CD70 Navi

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CD70 Navi

    Ok guys think i have the hang of my head unit now but was just wondering is there anything that you guys picked up on that other people might not no about the unit

    And retrofitting Bluetooth to the CD70 can or cant you do it

    Third how do u see the engine temp on this unit

    Help me please

  • #2
    Re: CD70 Navi

    Originally posted by vxr ned
    Ok guys think i have the hang of my head unit now but was just wondering is there anything that you guys picked up on that other people might not no about the unit

    And retrofitting Bluetooth to the CD70 can or cant you do it

    Third how do u see the engine temp on this unit

    Help me please
    First, I can't answer this as I do not have the headunit in question.


    Secondly, The bluetooth can be retrofitted but you will have to do it yourself because your dealer will not. You will need the parts list and a wee quick program to get it to work once you have fitted it all toghther.

    And thirdly on the temp front you can'nt see it, if the car overheats it will tell you though.

    Comment


    • #3
      as for temp you should still be able to get vaux test screen up that as temp display ao it.

      www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

      Comment


      • #4
        Re: CD70 Navi

        [quote="BasilD"]
        Originally posted by vxr ned
        Ok guys think i have the hang of my head unit now but was just wondering is there anything that you guys picked up on that other people might not no about the unit

        And retrofitting Bluetooth to the CD70 can or cant you do it

        Third how do u see the engine temp on this unit

        Help me please



        Secondly, The bluetooth can be retrofitted but you will have to do it yourself because your dealer will not. You will need the parts list and a wee quick program to get it to work once you have fitted it all toghther.

        quote]

        Does anyone no the part numbers for the bluetooth

        Comment


        • #5
          Re: CD70 Navi

          Originally posted by BasilD
          And thirdly on the temp front you can'nt see it, if the car overheats it will tell you though.
          YES you can seems someone's not looking in the right place.

          http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...r=asc&start=15

          and look at the last post on the page yes it was me but all the info it there.

          Comment


          • #6
            The BT kit also include s a prewired perm kit for a variety of mobiles. I know this does not really answer the qusetion but just be aware the BT kit fromt he factory comes with this perm kit.

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Sparky
              The BT kit also include s a prewired perm kit for a variety of mobiles. I know this does not really answer the qusetion but just be aware the BT kit fromt he factory comes with this perm kit.
              EH????????

              Comment


              • #8
                The bluetooth phone kit can be retro fitted but it is not an easy job.
                If you forget about the cradle it will save a lot of agro,the ecu for use with voice control is 13187911 @ £179 +vat. Without voice control is 13187905 @ £117+vat. the microphone is 13173659 @ £27.15+vat and it is on back order at the moment!
                Thats the easy bit as the cable and plug is not listed as it is part of the instrument harness...........you can use the plug from the heater control if you can find one in a salvage yard...even then it will need re-wiring!
                Then you have got to cut into the canbus system......dont do it if you dont know what you are doing! The other dozen or so wires are quite easy when you get the correct terminals etc
                If it all works after a fair bit of programming it is very cool as it uploads your phone book etc, but there have been a fair few problems with phones not being compatible etc.

                Comment

                Working...
                X