This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Beast

Make you wonder if you should have went for silver?
    [img]
    [img]
    [/img]
    [img]
    :wink: [/img]

Nah, too subtle. No chrome strips? No Door decals?

Not feeling the badge on the V strip either...

Other than that clean motor.

Comment

See you saw my other post tonight then p/d. no chrome strips because i had one long before you did! b pillar trims go on this friday as do new spark plugs. For a man that is on here pretty much all the time you should have noticed that it is an 06 registerd 05 model. Any picks of your one yet?

Comment

[quote]You can but the badges from Ebay for less than the RRP. The badges on the pillar look "interesting". I prefer the subtle look myself. I bought a VXR badge so I can place it inside on the passenger dash. This is my trademark, I currently have the Irmscher badge in front of the passenger dash on my kitted Corsa.

One of your earlier posts! (I PREFER THE SUBTLE LOOK). Why is my car too subtle then????????? Make your mind up P/D. This is the very reason i asked if you maybee wished you had gone for silver!

(descisions descisions)

Comment

very nice mate
          and if your happy with it, thats all that matters!

get some more pics up once you have the b-pillar trim sorted,

Comment

Will do Aussie!
            Seems to have gone a bit quite in here this time of night :wink:

Comment

[quote="yoshitoshi"]
              You can but the badges from Ebay for less than the RRP. The badges on the pillar look "interesting". I prefer the subtle look myself. I bought a VXR badge so I can place it inside on the passenger dash. This is my trademark, I currently have the Irmscher badge in front of the passenger dash on my kitted Corsa.

One of your earlier posts! (I PREFER THE SUBTLE LOOK). Why is my car too subtle then????????? Make your mind up P/D. This is the very reason i asked if you maybee wished you had gone for silver!

(descisions descisions)
              I prefer subtle yes, but my comments were that the colour is too subtle. Still a nice motor. I didnt know it was an 05 reg o6 sorry,

Comment

looks nice yosh will try and get some pics of mine on later when i get back off on the road to hell now lol ( m25 )
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Thanks worsy! look forward to your pic's

Comment

To be honest im not really liking the silver, bit too rare and fast for my liking..... :P

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc
                      To be honest im not really liking the silver, bit too rare and fast for my liking..... :P

Specsavers for you m4rtc! the car has a new flip paint on it, there is a button on the dash you can press and the car changes to either power red
                      or arden blue! its so you can blend in with every other vxr!
                      That is the reason why they are known as the lesser spotted silver.

the car is actually blue in the pictures! i think its just the way the carl zeiss
                      lens on the sony is picking up the colour. :? :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by m4rtc

clown

Comment

Nice, all I could see was wheels, rest of the care blends so well that'w why you never see them....

Joking aside looks really good, nice cleaning job - look forward to seeing it with the door strips.

Comment

V Nice mate, think the colour is subtle as mentioned, but it still defo looks great - classy. I ordered mine in Red... Having second thoughts now but I'm just gonna leave it, I want it NOW grrr 5 weeks left (minimum)

Comment

Originally posted by rflowers
                              V Nice mate, think the colour is subtle as mentioned, but it still defo looks great - classy. I ordered mine in Red... Having second thoughts now but I'm just gonna leave it, I want it NOW grrr 5 weeks left (minimum)

Thank's rflowers! Go on change it!! you do know about the flip paint an dash button don't you? You will buy red, and then when around town you
                              see that exclusive silver [email protected]*ny magnet go past you, chicks drippin off the bonnet. It will be to late. :wink:

Comment

Working...
                              X