This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help Please with milltek high flow cat

I am taking delivery of my car in mid Nov and i am going to order a milltek system. Can antone tell me what the advantages there are with the milltek high flow cat, when used with the full system and on a mapped car ? ie heat flow and boost presure.

what are the gains in bhp and torque ?

Are the advantages worth £440

[/b]

£440?

The sports cat is £500 the cat back system from either the dealer or tuner is £450.

As for the gains. loads.

Originally posted by Courtenay Sport Web site.
    Courtenays say CS1 map on std exhaust 260BHP but with a full Miltek 285BHP.

Courtenay Sport Stage 1 Driveability
    Exclusive Courtenay Sport Software upgrade, Software customising whilst on our rolling road optimising fuelling, full boost and ignition maps, Full Power and Torque Graph Print Outs.

Increases up to 260 - 265 bhp £550 Fitted including Rolling Road Set Up

Courtenay Sport Stage 2
    Exclusive Courtenay Sport Software upgrade, Full VXR Milltek Stainless Steel Sports Exhaust including turbo downpipe (pre-cat removal) and Hi Flow 200 cpi HJS Motorsport cat, Software customising whilst on our rolling road optimising fuelling, full boost and ignition maps, Full Power and Torque Graph Print Outs. Price includes FREE exhaust system fitting.

Increases up to 285 bhp £1695 Fitted including Rolling Road Set Up

Courtenay Sport Stage 2 Remap For cars already fitted with a full VXR Milltek exhaust system.
    Exclusive Courtenay Sport Software upgrade, Software customising whilst on our rolling road optimising fuelling, full boost and ignition maps, Full Power and Torque Graph Print Outs.
    Increases up to 285 bhp £550 Fitted including Rolling Road Set Up

Switchable Maps via Sport Button
    Our reamps make use of the Sport Mode button which offers two levels of driveability. With the Sport mode switched ON full power and torque is delivered, with near standard levels of power and torque with Sport Mode switched Off.

Stage One Remap with Front Pipe
    For customers wishing more power from the Stage One Remap but not wishing to opt for a full exhaust system, the addition of a high flow front pipe, which we remap to take full advantage of, will give additional power and torque for further driveability enhancement.

look here on this link and click on the tuning tab and then on the VXR

http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/default.htm

Comment

mate this will probably answer some of your questions,

http://www.thorneymotorsport.co.uk/g...%3D0%26toc%3D1

Comment

Thanks for that it was just what i wanted to know. I will be going for the high flow cat.

Thanks mark

Comment

Working...
        X