This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• boost gauge fitted

what you think im happy thats what counts.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Where from, how much, cost of fitting (total cost), does it void warranty - you bar steward

Comment

in total gauge £23 ebay holder £8 pipe £3 its only wired to cigy lighter at back and t into my dump valve so would say not , not at my dealer any way as thay are good like that it can all be removed any way you would not no it was there.

Comment

Like you said as long as you like it, wouldnt be for me stuck up there although my wife would like it as she could check the boost when shes applying the lipstick in the vanity mirror.

Comment

Lets just hope the curtain aribag never goes off - I reckon you'll be picking bits of boost gauge out of your face for months!!
          Sold - Arden Blue Astra VXR on 19's
          Ordered - Pure White Golf GTI on 18's (couldn't stomach paying for 19" tyres any more!)

Comment

lux gr8 ,matches the dials really well

what make is it ?

Comment

Looks great mate...!
              Whats the black dome object placed on the roof beside the alarm?

Comment

How much boost is your car making?

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by Gnasher
                  Lets just hope the curtain aribag never goes off - I reckon you'll be picking bits of boost gauge out of your face for months!!
                  lets hope it doesnt come to that which will bloody hurt in the morning

Comment

according to the gauge this is, sport off about 12 -14psi sport on 14-16 bit more on over boost, the black dome thing is just a richbrook carbon air freshener, its made by auto gauges. as for the curtain air bag if you remove the a piller trim the is nothing behind it so the air bag must be in the roof lining and been over 6 ft tall i dont have my face close to it, mind u my wife would say it would make me look better any way.

Comment

[quote="Aussie"]
                      Originally posted by Gnasher
                      lets hope it doesnt come to that which will bloody hurt in the morning [/quote

it could be curtains then.

Comment

Yeah, looks alright mate... A bit in the way up there for my liking, but good match on the dials. Damn Vauxhall, why not stick us one in the dash

Comment

looks not to shabby ,defo becoming the most chav vxr on the site tho between the eyebrows dump valve ,they are kinda bareable but that sunstrip doesnt work in my opionion.

Comment

yes thats strange as lots have said the same about the sunstrip must say still not sure about it my self it may have to come off it only cost £5 so no great loss.

Comment

Dave put up a vote on the sunstrip
                              should it stay or should it come down

Comment

Working...
                              X