X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New VXR owner and IPOD Question

Hi Everyone

Having my Red VXR delivered on Friday, pretty excited, gotta get rid of my Leon Cupra R so i'm a bit sad but after reading all of your posts i know i've made the right choice for my new car.

I know that there isn't an aux socket on the VXR headunit so i can't plug my ipod in and lisen to it in the car, so i was wondering what has been peoples solution to this problem? Does anyone recommend any head unit in particular or is there another solution.

Thanks
    Jamie

The vxr has an mp3 head unit so I have burned a few CD`s with 10-11 albums on each in mp3 format. I had my Ipod connected in the Vectra but find the MP3 cd`s just as handy ... Changing the head unit doesn`t interest me as I like the look of the standard one and I think the single conversion looks too botched in for me and they dont do a double din conversion yet, though I have seen a couple in vectras which look good with a home made adaptor.

Comment

Sorry just noticed the other IPOD question further down, ignore this post if its against the rules.

Comment

Working...
      X