This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Peterborough VXR's

Last week (sunday 01/10/06) i met a guy and his partner @ Tesco Extra Hampton.

He has a black Astra with 18's.

We chatted for abit and he said he uses the site so hi if you see this. he also toldme he uses other sites also. He told me about 4-5 other VXR's in the area.

Any way trying to get a number of VXRis in the Peterborough area for a meet up and or see how many are going to the BTCC on the 15/10/06 as i'm getting a convoy sorted from this area to 888.

Re: Peterborough VXR's

Originally posted by alex_c
    Last week (sunday 01/10/06) i met a guy and his partner @ Tesco Extra Hampton.

He has a black Astra with 18's.

We chatted for abit and he said he uses the site so hi if you see this. he also toldme he uses other sites also. He told me about 4-5 other VXR's in the area.

Any way trying to get a number of VXRis in the Peterborough area for a meet up and or see how many are going to the BTCC on the 15/10/06 as i'm getting a convoy sorted from this area to 888.
    Well you know about me.

There is also a Blue VXR in Hampton, which I used to pass at around 5.30 each week.
    There's also another red one with 333 DAL in the reg around Hampton / Bretton Ice Rink.

Finally there is a black one in Gunthorpe, but they wont be at BTCC as it's owned by a guy who plays ice Hockey player for Chelmsford.

Ian

Comment

seen one at littleport friday black one parked on drive wish i have one of them spotted cards.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
      X