This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• REMAPPING IN PROGRESS

Well im sat in waiting room at Thorney Motor Sport getting a stage 1 as we speak will report back later as to how it goes

There also doing dyno's with and without my Dump valve to see wat the real difference is ill try and get dyno pics for you all

anyone wanna put a guess on if there will be a difference and wat it will be

Watch the coffee machine!!! the hot chocolate is very addictive!
    Let us know how it goes

Comment

Re: REMAPPING IN PROGRESS

Originally posted by vxr ned
      anyone wanna put a guess on if there will be a difference and wat it will be
      Im no expert but i reckon it will go better with out the DV, certainly interesting to see though. You might start a trend if it goes well!!

Comment

i will also go with the better without
        but await your findings

Comment

Oooo...someone's going to be having lots of fun later!!! :wink:

Comment

Still here they have tried a few maps to see wat goes best with my car....

VERY VERY suprising results from the Dump Valve trying to get the graphs ill see how i get on....

Oh and there is no hot chocolate left take it thats your fault matey...

Comment

Tell us more, sorry about the hot chocolate, i hope the sandwich van has recovered

Comment

Originally posted by vxr ned
                Still here they have tried a few maps to see wat goes best with my car....

VERY VERY suprising results from the Dump Valve trying to get the graphs ill see how i get on....

Oh and there is no hot chocolate left take it thats your fault matey...
                let us know on the dump valve as debating if i am going to have one fitted

Comment

Dump Valve findings were that it seems to move the power curve along the rev range slightley so your boost maybe comes in 200rpm later but it did give the power curve the edge later on right at the end of the rev range

But as John said to me when i told him i try to change gear nice and early as to look after my baby then it dont really help me but still its there

John was hoping to be able to say Dump valves are **** dont have one after the test and he hasnt said that still pro's and cons

Hopefully when he gets a bit of time he might post the results and power graph he did seem to be a very very busy guy...

Comment

Sorry, was out the rest of the day filming on Brainiacs on Sky 1. Will post the chart up tomorrow. Like Ned said, I'm not a fan of DV's on these cars and the data does seem to reflect that, but it wasn't all bad for them based on this (limited comparison).

Comment

Never mind the Chart does Thorney own the UK's fastest wheel chair or not i missed the show on Sky One.........

Comment

Whats the car like now with the new remap

Comment

shovel and a number 2 probably describes what VXRNed would say about it......

Comment

Why! whats up with it? thought it would be like S*** off a shovel by now. :?

Comment

That's exactly what a meant - was just playing with words....

Comment

Working...
                              X