This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• front grill

can anbody help me im trying to find an after market grill for my vxr im after
    a grill very simler to the standard 1 but with no badges just all honey cone grill any help would be great

Vxr Grill

The grill looks great as it is..... No ned to change it...

Comment

Here here, people may even think your VXR is a replica - would you change the front of an M3, oh no no no no

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
        Here here, people may even think your VXR is a replica - would you change the front of an M3, oh no no no no
        But he will still know its a vxr and thats all what counts,

Comment

Skoda...

Well if you had a Skoda, Would you go and put a VW grill on it ???

I reckon some people will do ....

Comment

Re: Skoda...

Originally posted by M1-8hav
            Well if you had a Skoda, Would you go and put a VW grill on it ???

I reckon some people will do ....
            if you read his post he doesnt want another make of car on it, he wants one with no badge :wink:

Comment

Personally I wouldn't change the front at all. I like the fact it has the VX emblem on front - means lots of people underestimate the car and get a stark lesson when it shows it's power. Plus it's part of the shape and don't think it would look right with out IMO.

Cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
                Personally I wouldn't change the front at all. I like the fact it has the VX emblem on front - means lots of people underestimate the car and get a stark lesson when it shows it's power. Plus it's part of the shape and don't think it would look right with out IMO.

Cheers.
                I wouldnt change mine neither just saying everyone to there own

Comment

i would not change it.... But then again the vxR Badge on the right bottom does look quite good, think ive seen one on another post....

Comment

My front spoiler doesn't have the VXR logo on the grill, just the vauxhall emblem in the middle of the V shape. Thought that was the standard? Or did some get the VXR logo on front grill as well?

Did see this in Daz's piccies, but thought it was something he added himself.

Comment

Someone with a vxR, (red) has a vxR badge on the bottom right, Looks good. Think it was a DIY Job...

Comment

Originally posted by M1-8hav
                        Someone with a vxR, (red) has a vxR badge on the bottom right, Looks good. Think it was a DIY Job...

2008 spec cars. only know of 2 in east anglia.

Comment

Thats the Bad Boy, Looks nice....

Comment

Just ordered this Badge for the front of mine, the grand total of 7 quid hehehehe, also bought some 2007 spec VXR badges for the doors

Comment

Where did you get them from if you dont mind me askin ????

Comment

Working...
                              X