Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yes another VXR owner...in a few days!

Hello everybody! Yes as the title say's,i'm hoping to pick my Red VXR on tuesday.......The next 3 days are gonna take forever?!

I had a Fiesta st & even tho the car was a dream to drive,it just didn't have enough power.

B4 i decided on the astra vxr,i test drove the focus st,scooby & the civic type r. The scooby is a top car to drive,but come on,can you say they r nice lookin??? n you've gotta like the looks of a car as well as the drive.

The focus st was sooo boring to drive! I got out thinking where's my pipe n slippers.

Type r?? wot a car! but the new model comes out next yr,so it was a def a no no!!!

N then i test drve the Astra VXR ,well i got out the car thinking it was christmas! The deal was done their n then.

I look forward to having some good interactive conversations over the forums with you all

Chopsy

Well done Chopsy, welcome to the club. Like everyone on here who had to wait it seems to take ages but it's worth it!!!

Comment

hello and welcome its worth the wait ho yes

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

welcome chopsy they are the nuts of a car
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Welcom Enjoy live long and prosper.

M3 were are not a club but an open forum for any one to join.

Comment

ok, whatever, jees. Turn of speech I guess!

Comment

Congrats and welcome Chopsy.

Many people have placed an order straight after the test drive. Don't blame them!

The wait is so worth it though. I waited 6 months for mine, some people waited even longer than that! (Orders place soon after order books open in April 2005 plus there was a delay in production.)

Ian

Comment

Thx for the hellos everybody.
                I've bought myself a 06 pre reg,thats got 80miles on the clock.

I got the dealer 2500k off the car after a wk of haggling.

At the time i wasn't even looking for a vxr,just an accident i past a vaxhall dealer with the a vxr on show.......And the rest is history! WHOORAH!!!!

Comment

Hey Chopsy you made a great choice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Comment

Working...
                  X