This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone had these issues?

I've read about a few of these on here but just want to be sure so that i can book the car in and they get done rather than investigated and nothing is found.

Right here goes:

• Front bumper loose on nearside and creaks when driving on the offside
    • Door hinge (black arm) loose at body
    • Creak when setting off in first/second from suspension on drivers side (Not ABS Check) sounds like steering rack/suspension.
    • Computer freezes on the steering control intermittently
    • Creaking from rear suspension bushes

Could do with these sorting, not good for a brand new car.

Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Re: Anyone had these issues?

Originally posted by Daz5182
    Creak when setting off in first/second from suspension on drivers side (Not ABS Check) sounds like steering rack/suspension
    Hi Daz,

The ABS check happens at about 15mph and it is quite loud. (Not actually sure if it is ABS check or some other thing but it is perfectly normal. It sounds like two clicks.). If you are sure it's not that then I'm not aware of anyone else having this problem.

Ian

Comment

yeah i'm sure it's not that, it does that as well, this is more of a creak when setting off. It started after i heard a few noises from the front when i'd given it sone round some bends, thing something has come off/Broken?
      Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Hmmm...well the only other thing I'm aware off is some cars have the transport spacers left in the suspension. Not sure if this would cause the noise you are hearing but if it's not that it's nothing common that I'm aware off. Hopefully your dealer will be able to identify the cause.

Comment

I'll have a look see if they are still there, don't think they are though.

Yeah hopefully the dealer will find the problem.

Ta for your help

Daz

Comment

Working...
          X