Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What's in the packet :D ?!?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Yeah would definatly recommend Graeme as you say really helpful guy he also done me a deal on the hoses too because I purchased 2 ( one for my neighbours mk 4 gsi) top bloke.

    Get a photo up mate be nice to see what the green looks like!?
    sigpicStandard burg #728

    Comment


    • #17
      Body building you ever heard of matt hill

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by burg_blakey View Post
        Yeah would definatly recommend Graeme as you say really helpful guy he also done me a deal on the hoses too because I purchased 2 ( one for my neighbours mk 4 gsi) top bloke.

        Get a photo up mate be nice to see what the green looks like!?
        Resizing them now took them on mums camera, but might need my step dad to use his camera as its for photography and prob get the colour better mums camera isnt giving them any justice there like a neon bright Lime green!! but camera making them look little dull but trust look million times better in the flesh

        chris.
        "Albob Motorsport" A Little Bit Of Boost
        <span style="color:lime">[email protected]</span>
        Facebook Page
        Instagram: @
        AlbobMotorsport / @BrokenWyldePhotografix
        Albob Motorsport Trade Thread, Special Offers, Group Buys Click Here

        Comment


        • #19
          Originally posted by bennyboi View Post
          Body building you ever heard of matt hill
          nah mate not heard of him?! when was he competing in arnies time with lou etc or more modern time like phil heat and jay cutler etc etc ??

          chris.
          "Albob Motorsport" A Little Bit Of Boost
          <span style="color:lime">[email protected]</span>
          Facebook Page
          Instagram: @
          AlbobMotorsport / @BrokenWyldePhotografix
          Albob Motorsport Trade Thread, Special Offers, Group Buys Click Here

          Comment


          • #20
            Heres some photos!! the camera dont do no justice tho they look million times better but i would say photo 2 and 3 would be the closest out of the lot.. some look mint green but they really not gonna get my step dad to take photo of my engine bay when there installed so ur get a better idea !!









            What you all think !!

            Was also informed by Graeme that this is the first Set JS Performance have done in this colour for the VXR

            chris.
            "Albob Motorsport" A Little Bit Of Boost
            <span style="color:lime">[email protected]</span>
            Facebook Page
            Instagram: @
            AlbobMotorsport / @BrokenWyldePhotografix
            Albob Motorsport Trade Thread, Special Offers, Group Buys Click Here

            Comment


            • #21
              Originally posted by Broken View Post
              i have a few tattoos and yes the ones that are dragons are Green lol!!
              but stopped having them only got 6 as i wanna start competing in bodybuilding so more tattoos you got the harder it is to hide them with fake tan on stage





              Yeah mate got them from Graeme top guy! well pleased with the colour!! he was very helpful highly recommended guy!

              chris.
              Oh i would of thought the fake tan would hide them well but maybe not if there green lol

              Nicky x

              Comment


              • #22
                I must say they look awesome in that colour

                Nicky x

                Comment


                • #23
                  Originally posted by alanandnickyVXR View Post
                  Oh i would of thought the fake tan would hide them well but maybe not if there green lol

                  Nicky x
                  yeah it does, but the more tattoos you have the more your have to use

                  http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=nea...71&tx=79&ty=68
                  perfect example this guy live in kings langley 5-10mins from where i live he won mr universe etc few times thats the comp right before the huge one Mr olympia
                  but not enough fake tan in that photo so tattoos are still very viable

                  chris.
                  "Albob Motorsport" A Little Bit Of Boost
                  <span style="color:lime">[email protected]</span>
                  Facebook Page
                  Instagram: @
                  AlbobMotorsport / @BrokenWyldePhotografix
                  Albob Motorsport Trade Thread, Special Offers, Group Buys Click Here

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Originally posted by alanandnickyVXR View Post
                    I must say they look awesome in that colour

                    Nicky x
                    yeah your have to see them in the flesh sometime! much better then a camera lol!

                    chris.
                    "Albob Motorsport" A Little Bit Of Boost
                    <span style="color:lime">[email protected]</span>
                    Facebook Page
                    Instagram: @
                    AlbobMotorsport / @BrokenWyldePhotografix
                    Albob Motorsport Trade Thread, Special Offers, Group Buys Click Here

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by Broken View Post
                      yeah it does, but the more tattoos you have the more your have to use

                      http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=nea...71&tx=79&ty=68
                      perfect example this guy live in kings langley 5-10mins from where i live he won mr universe etc few times thats the comp right before the huge one Mr olympia
                      but not enough fake tan in that photo so tattoos are still very viable

                      chris.
                      So surely they dont mind tattoo's then? As his as still very visible like you said.

                      You taking it to any shows?

                      Nicky x

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by alanandnickyVXR View Post
                        So surely they dont mind tattoo's then? As his as still very visible like you said.

                        You taking it to any shows?

                        Nicky x
                        nah tattoos not seen as bad as say in the 60s when arnold used to compete tattoos was pretty much a no no but as now days its more or an accessories item there not as bad as they used too be.. no tattoos is better but if you got them like i do nothing can be changed unless u got £1000S! lol

                        yeah i was gonna compete 28th April just gone but wanna get bit more heavy so looking at April next year wanna be about 180lbs+ and then get heavier each year etc

                        chris.
                        "Albob Motorsport" A Little Bit Of Boost
                        <span style="color:lime">[email protected]</span>
                        Facebook Page
                        Instagram: @
                        AlbobMotorsport / @BrokenWyldePhotografix
                        Albob Motorsport Trade Thread, Special Offers, Group Buys Click Here

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          Originally posted by Broken View Post
                          nah tattoos not seen as bad as say in the 60s when arnold used to compete tattoos was pretty much a no no but as now days its more or an accessories item there not as bad as they used too be.. no tattoos is better but if you got them like i do nothing can be changed unless u got £1000S! lol

                          yeah i was gonna compete 28th April just gone but wanna get bit more heavy so looking at April next year wanna be about 180lbs+ and then get heavier each year etc

                          chris.
                          Christ that's a lot of dosh!

                          And i meant your car pmsl!

                          Nicky x

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Originally posted by alanandnickyVXR View Post
                            Christ that's a lot of dosh!

                            And i meant your car pmsl!

                            Nicky x
                            haha!! thought you meant bodybuilding lmao!!

                            Yeah loking to go santa pod in june theres a jap fest on i think 26th june.. i love going to jap fests

                            but ill look out for a vauxhall day if i show the car up on a stand area etc, but wanna do few more bits too it befor i show it maybe the body wrap etc then show it

                            chris,
                            "Albob Motorsport" A Little Bit Of Boost
                            <span style="color:lime">[email protected]</span>
                            Facebook Page
                            Instagram: @
                            AlbobMotorsport / @BrokenWyldePhotografix
                            Albob Motorsport Trade Thread, Special Offers, Group Buys Click Here

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Yeah them hoses look really good mate, you doing any other colour in the bay?
                              sigpicStandard burg #728

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                Originally posted by burg_blakey View Post
                                Yeah them hoses look really good mate, you doing any other colour in the bay?
                                Yeh thinking about doing a Lime green and Black skull Reaper dip on my rocker cover and then normal carbon dip effect on the cover on top.. then a carbon fiber crossover pipe - top hat- and air meter part.. and then complete all my hoses lime green, and then silly little things like battery cover and different colour fuse cover and stuff like that but will work them slowly as wanna make sure its right

                                this is what im thinking of doing to my rocker cover something different to just a standard colour but maybe little brighter green yet
                                http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=gre...r:52,s:47,i:57

                                chris.
                                "Albob Motorsport" A Little Bit Of Boost
                                <span style="color:lime">[email protected]</span>
                                Facebook Page
                                Instagram: @
                                AlbobMotorsport / @BrokenWyldePhotografix
                                Albob Motorsport Trade Thread, Special Offers, Group Buys Click Here

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X