Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah would definatly recommend Graeme as you say really helpful guy he also done me a deal on the hoses too because I purchased 2 ( one for my neighbours mk 4 gsi) top bloke.

Get a photo up mate be nice to see what the green looks like!?
    sigpicStandard burg #728

Comment

Body building you ever heard of matt hill

Comment

Originally posted by burg_blakey View Post
        Yeah would definatly recommend Graeme as you say really helpful guy he also done me a deal on the hoses too because I purchased 2 ( one for my neighbours mk 4 gsi) top bloke.

Get a photo up mate be nice to see what the green looks like!?
        Resizing them now took them on mums camera, but might need my step dad to use his camera as its for photography and prob get the colour better mums camera isnt giving them any justice there like a neon bright Lime green!! but camera making them look little dull but trust look million times better in the flesh

chris.
        "Albob Motorsport" A Little Bit Of Boost
        <span style="color:lime">[email protected]</span>
        Facebook Page
        Instagram: @
        AlbobMotorsport / @BrokenWyldePhotografix
        Albob Motorsport Trade Thread, Special Offers, Group Buys Click Here

Comment

Originally posted by bennyboi View Post
          Body building you ever heard of matt hill
          nah mate not heard of him?! when was he competing in arnies time with lou etc or more modern time like phil heat and jay cutler etc etc ??

chris.
          Facebook Page

Comment

Heres some photos!! the camera dont do no justice tho they look million times better but i would say photo 2 and 3 would be the closest out of the lot.. some look mint green but they really not gonna get my step dad to take photo of my engine bay when there installed so ur get a better idea !!

What you all think !!

Was also informed by Graeme that this is the first Set JS Performance have done in this colour for the VXR

chris.
            Facebook Page

Comment

Originally posted by Broken View Post
              i have a few tattoos and yes the ones that are dragons are Green lol!!
              but stopped having them only got 6 as i wanna start competing in bodybuilding so more tattoos you got the harder it is to hide them with fake tan on stage

Yeah mate got them from Graeme top guy! well pleased with the colour!! he was very helpful highly recommended guy!

chris.
              Oh i would of thought the fake tan would hide them well but maybe not if there green lol

Nicky x

Comment

I must say they look awesome in that colour

Nicky x

Comment

Originally posted by alanandnickyVXR View Post
                  Oh i would of thought the fake tan would hide them well but maybe not if there green lol

Nicky x
                  yeah it does, but the more tattoos you have the more your have to use

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=nea...71&tx=79&ty=68
                  perfect example this guy live in kings langley 5-10mins from where i live he won mr universe etc few times thats the comp right before the huge one Mr olympia
                  but not enough fake tan in that photo so tattoos are still very viable

chris.
                  Facebook Page

Comment

I must say they look awesome in that colour

Nicky x
                    yeah your have to see them in the flesh sometime! much better then a camera lol!

chris.
                    Facebook Page

Comment

yeah it does, but the more tattoos you have the more your have to use

http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=nea...71&tx=79&ty=68
                      perfect example this guy live in kings langley 5-10mins from where i live he won mr universe etc few times thats the comp right before the huge one Mr olympia
                      but not enough fake tan in that photo so tattoos are still very viable

chris.
                      So surely they dont mind tattoo's then? As his as still very visible like you said.

You taking it to any shows?

Nicky x

Comment

So surely they dont mind tattoo's then? As his as still very visible like you said.

You taking it to any shows?

Nicky x
                        nah tattoos not seen as bad as say in the 60s when arnold used to compete tattoos was pretty much a no no but as now days its more or an accessories item there not as bad as they used too be.. no tattoos is better but if you got them like i do nothing can be changed unless u got £1000S! lol

yeah i was gonna compete 28th April just gone but wanna get bit more heavy so looking at April next year wanna be about 180lbs+ and then get heavier each year etc

chris.
                        Facebook Page

Comment

nah tattoos not seen as bad as say in the 60s when arnold used to compete tattoos was pretty much a no no but as now days its more or an accessories item there not as bad as they used too be.. no tattoos is better but if you got them like i do nothing can be changed unless u got £1000S! lol

yeah i was gonna compete 28th April just gone but wanna get bit more heavy so looking at April next year wanna be about 180lbs+ and then get heavier each year etc

chris.
                          Christ that's a lot of dosh!

And i meant your car pmsl!

Nicky x

Comment

Christ that's a lot of dosh!

And i meant your car pmsl!

Nicky x
                            haha!! thought you meant bodybuilding lmao!!

Yeah loking to go santa pod in june theres a jap fest on i think 26th june.. i love going to jap fests

but ill look out for a vauxhall day if i show the car up on a stand area etc, but wanna do few more bits too it befor i show it maybe the body wrap etc then show it

chris,
                            Facebook Page

Comment

Yeah them hoses look really good mate, you doing any other colour in the bay?
                              sigpicStandard burg #728

Comment

Originally posted by burg_blakey View Post
                                Yeah them hoses look really good mate, you doing any other colour in the bay?
                                Yeh thinking about doing a Lime green and Black skull Reaper dip on my rocker cover and then normal carbon dip effect on the cover on top.. then a carbon fiber crossover pipe - top hat- and air meter part.. and then complete all my hoses lime green, and then silly little things like battery cover and different colour fuse cover and stuff like that but will work them slowly as wanna make sure its right

this is what im thinking of doing to my rocker cover something different to just a standard colour but maybe little brighter green yet
                                http://www.google.co.uk/imgres?q=gre...r:52,s:47,i:57

chris.
                                Facebook Page

Comment

Working...
                                X