This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Masearti

The other day i took over a masearti MC12 thinking i could have some fun, boring guy in the masarti just drove slower.

Ha, he had you there. I'm gonna do that to all the chavs trying to get me to race them in their wagons... They'll get a 'dust off my shoulder' gesture

Comment

yeah, brush your shoulder off. went scooby chasing on the motorway yesterday, was too busy though, oh well.
      Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

we live near a bikers coffee bar so i get to play with the bikers

Comment

yeah i liked chasing motorbikes in the GSI but i'm too worried about stone chips these days.
          Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Got into it with a Chrysler crossfire on sunday, neck and neck , but roads to busy and missus not enjoying racing! DOH!

Comment

? crossfire is one of the slowest there is - wot were you doing wrong? Pah - it only hits 60 in 7 and a half

Comment

Are you dumb!, it was a crossfire SRT-6 mate, 0-60 time is 5.1 seconds, thats a little faster than my standard vxR kid!, llike i said could of had him if the wife wasnt with me.

Comment

My my don't we have alot of boy racers on this website :?

Personally it's not how fast you can go (or the car), but how well you drive and the car handles that shows the better vehicle/driver :P . Chuck a couple of bends/roundabouts into the equation and things could be completely different - plus there is a difference between driving within the limits and driving like a maniac

I prefer to have fun in the corners than to go for flat out, if that's what you want to do then go to an airstrip or track.

Hope no-one sees this as having a go , just little worried by some of the comments, and the reputation VXR drivers might end up with

Comment

think my vxr already has a bad rep around where im from

if it moves on a country road overtake it :wink:

im not a boy racer by the way............ im a man

Comment

Working...
                    X