This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Screen

Has anyone else discovered the screens 2 settings ones night and ones day. The astras sceen is set on the night setting to start off with but go into setting and then display and you can make the screen orange with black writing when your headlight are off and black with orange writing when your headlights are on!!

Re: Screen

Originally posted by vxrcrazy
    Has anyone else discovered the screens 2 settings ones night and ones day. The astras sceen is set on the night setting to start off with but go into setting and then display and you can make the screen orange with black writing when your headlight are off and black with orange writing when your headlights are on!!
    how ???????? what cd system you got in ?????

Comment

Originally posted by michael parkes
      I have the MP3 CD system, To get night and Day go into settings then display and then night and day switch

Comment

I have the MP3 CD system, To get night and Day go into settings then display and then night and day switch
        thanks will try it in a bit

Comment

Works even better on the CD70, although the day screen white background is a bit bright.

Comment

only have the cd40 in mine have tried it on mine but could not get it to go in to display,have you got sat nav ??????

Comment

CDC40

mine has 3 settings.

Day.
              Night.
              Auto.

Comment

only have the cd40 in mine have tried it on mine but could not get it to go in to display,have you got sat nav ??????
                N, No sat nav

Comment

N, No sat nav
                  how do you get it in to display settings ???????
                  mine just comes up with clock sync ????????

Comment

N, No sat nav
                    Press the settings button and you should have 2 options audio and display.
                    select display and you get more options pick day/night.

Comment

N, No sat nav
                      Press the settings button and you should have 2 options audio and display.
                      select display and you get more options pick day/night.
                      only get system or audio on mine,given up now but thanks for your input

Comment

M Parkes.

CDC40.

Press Main.
                        Press Settings.
                        Scroll Down to Day/Night.
                        Select.

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
                          M Parkes.

CDC40.

Press Main.
                          Press Settings.
                          Scroll Down to Day/Night.
                          Select.
                          thanks alex tried again but only get audio or system ????????nothing else
                          might be passing your way on thurs as going to courtneys to have some tweeking done to the beast

Comment

PM sent bro.

Call me and i'll help

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
                              PM sent bro.

Call me and i'll help
                              thanks for your help alex

silly me only cd30

Comment

Working...
                              X