This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yobs

Do you hate yobs cause I do they painted a load of green stringy bits over my astra vxr windscreen cheeky sods!

follow em home and then spray their dads motor and when he ask's why u did it tell him cos is chav of a son thinks its funny to spray it all over your £20.000 motor so an eye for an eye if he's any respect he will whack him round the back of the head and take his playstation off him i would .... too much nicey nicey these days for my liking bring back the cane
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Re: Yobs

Originally posted by vxrcrazy
      Do you hate yobs cause I do they painted a load of green stringy bits over my astra vxr windscreen cheeky sods!
      some little s55t threw stones at mine put a nice dent just above the rear window,baseball bat down a dark street if i catch the little barstools

Comment

Re: Yobs

Originally posted by michael parkes
        Originally posted by vxrcrazy
        some little s55t threw stones at mine put a nice dent just above the rear window,baseball bat down a dark street if i catch the little barstools
        Cheek bumholes

Comment

brick at the back of the head if i caught him t***
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

When I got my Corsa 3 years ago, had it 23 hours and someone from BSkyB (was onsite for work) keyed the entire passenger side down to metal. Cost £500 quid to repair, then 2 weeks after it came back from bodyshop someone tried to breakin at the airport and took a chunk of paint out of the passenger door surround. And 2 weeks after that someone fired 3 airpistol rounds into the rear passenger side panel, leaving 3 dents, once of which took the paint with it.

Can't say what I would do to the people if I ever caught them, but lets just say it would be painful.

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
              When I got my Corsa 3 years ago, had it 23 hours and someone from BSkyB (was onsite for work) keyed the entire passenger side down to metal. Cost £500 quid to repair, then 2 weeks after it came back from bodyshop someone tried to breakin at the airport and took a chunk of paint out of the passenger door surround. And 2 weeks after that someone fired 3 airpistol rounds into the rear passenger side panel, leaving 3 dents, once of which took the paint with it.

Can't say what I would do to the people if I ever caught them, but lets just say it would be painful.
              Wow you are one of the unluckiest guys I know... Close to my mate who cant keep any of his RC planes in less than 500 pieces

Comment

Had the VXR 7 days and scraped underside of front bumper all the way along the road leaving 3 great paint marks two foot long - took a big sigh and decided that because you can't see it would leave it....

Luckily that's all so far, but the corsa was a nightmare. It has now faded so badly I'm trying to restore the paint but carefully using T-Cut, will see how it goes.

Comment

Working...
                X