This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• '07 VXR questions?

hello, could anyone please tell me the difference between the VXR and a '07 VXR, as i am picking mine up in about 2 weeks (with some luck) and i dont know which one mine is? i ordered on the 30th aug.

also, thanks to the "About to collect your VXR from a dealer ?" post, very helpful but what is the " Check for that elusive B Pillar trim "? dont want to miss out, thanks in advance.

sorry if these questions have been asked/answered before.

Follow me

Comment

mines an 07 model not much i dont think just the vxr badge on door as far as i can see and the b pillar is on the door between the side door window and door should be black and not color coded same as car take a look at my pics in here great car you'll love it what color you getting ?http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...pic.php?t=1622
      oh yeh the chrome cheers boss forgot about that lol
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Thanks a lot, that sorted me right out!

im getting it black with 19's same as yours i guess worsy, has anyone fitted a remote start to theirs? is this even possible to go with the standard alarm? i was even thinking of saving my pennys and going for a clifford....just incase.

Comment

Originally posted by littlecrimmo
          Thanks a lot, that sorted me right out!

im getting it black with 19's same as yours i guess worsy, has anyone fitted a remote start to theirs? is this even possible to go with the standard alarm? i was even thinking of saving my pennys and going for a clifford....just incase.
          Dont even consider the Clifford unless you firstly get a cast iron guarantee from Clifford themselves and not a fitting company, that their alarm system can be fitted to the car and that any electrical damage to the car during fitting and for ever after they have fitted it is paid for both parts and labour by Clifford.

Comment

yeah ive read some horror stories on here and other forums about cliffords. its a shame i live in the ghetto of hull or i prob wouldn't consider it! im going to make some local enquries when it arrives, i'll keep everyone posted if i go for it.

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
              mines an 07 model the b pillar is on the door between the side door window and door should be black and not color coded
              b-pillar trim is standard on all models from the very start except the black

Comment

Mine comes in less than 4 weeks now and I ordered keyles entry and push button start. You get extra small vxr badges on the sides and chrome strips down the window and window seperator decals on an 07 MY. I know there has been chrome flying about before but it is now a deffo. There are also a few extra options on the list for an 07 MY.

Comment

Originally posted by littlecrimmo
                  yeah ive read some horror stories on here and other forums about cliffords. its a shame i live in the ghetto of hull or i prob wouldn't consider it! im going to make some local enquries when it arrives, i'll keep everyone posted if i go for it.
                  I wouldnt call them horror stories they are all true and I am yet to find anybody who has successfully fitted a clifford alarm, I know lots of people with damaged cars and large bills from vauxhall for electrical components which Vauxhall will not replace under warranty. Remember Cast Iron Guarantee from Clifford Then come back and tell us !!!

Comment

Working...
                  X