This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• brake coolers

i just to say just fitted the brake cooler to the lower suspention arms at long last now got brakes sorted under warnty, they fitted spot on real good fit will let u now how i get on after get the new ones bedded in.see u sunday.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

What's the benefit of the brake coolers? Saw them on one of the tuner sites and wondered why you would need these. Bit of a novice so not entirely sure why things like these would make a difference. :?

Comment

i think the cooler the brakes are the better they work, not so much over heating, work well on vectra st i have.

Comment

Intruiging, might well be something to think about if I go ahead with a brake upgrade to the AP set. Thanks.

Comment

im saving my cash would love set AP thay look so good

Comment

I'll need to be careful as I can sense another loan coming on to get the things done that I want :?

Comment

i now its never ending what will thay bring out next to empty our wallets

Comment

Just wait for the engine upgrade, that would really clean us out

Comment

ho mate dont even go there.

Comment

I find that the brake balance is too biased towards the front. When you brake hard the back end goes light and squirms a fair bit. Just not used to it as the M has huge disks on the back and brake balance seems to be perfectly matched.

Comment

M3 - In the ideal world the VXR would have all the mod cons of the M3 but we've paid half the price so some things will be a little 'different'. Just part of it's character I would say

Dave - I won't, but can only imagine such as yourself what upgrades will come along

Comment

m3 your probley right as my new rear disk are taking an age to clean up.

Comment

Alex if you want a pair get them from Courtenays £17.50 as i called VXl dealer today and got quoted £99.29 for them.

As for the BMW staying flat under heavy breaking this might have some thing to do with the extra weight at the rear end ie live axle.

Comment

Thanks for advice, will look into it along with all my other plans. Straightforward to fit I believe?

Comment

will let you know on thers or at the BTCC as i get mine on thurs

Comment

Working...
                              X