• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh yes!

I want this
    0-60 4.2sec
    http://www.frosts4cars.co.uk/?conten...6new=0%26vans=

It has the same engine as an Astra. It just weights less. I have quite a few tips on weight saving if you want I can let you know what they are.

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
      It has the same engine as an Astra. It just weights less. I have quite a few tips on weight saving if you want I can let you know what they are.
      dont start the seats down thing again pretty please

Comment

Seats up, fold the mirrors in for increased aerodynamicy

Comment

Seats up, fold the mirrors in for increased aerodynamicy
          remove ariel to aid above

Comment

The vx220 are nice cars. They certainly sound really nice.

A few of us have been round track at Snetterton with them and the cornering ability is incredible. Quick too those VXR variants!

Comment

driven a stage 4 VXR220 and the things do go, not a comfort machine mind you, defiantly a track spec car but a hell of alot of fun out on the roads

Comment

Would defo have one of these if i could fit in them. By the way what is the rep guy doing in the advert?

Comment

nice one

Comment

i was looking at one of these, not the VXR but the 220 turbo, they are the fastest thing out there for the money, but i think they are definately a weekend car and not for the commute to work etc.
                    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

A vauxhall dealer told me "Do you really want one? Look at it, it is a plastic toy, not a car. It leaks. It is held together by glue. Fun yeah, but for how long? And you can only take one passenger".

Shocking but true. And it doesn't have any rear seats.

Comment

yeah but people buy them for the styling, the performance and the handling.
                        Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Really - I thought people buy them for the wind down windows?

Comment

bit of pointless reply Mr Police man

Was just saying that they are a good car, after you've just put them down.

Comment

I didnt put them down, the dealer did. I happen to love them. Use you eyes Mr Daz tastic - and you can SEE that I am full of loooove for the car

Comment

Working...
                              X