This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is this: white vxr?sri?

Saw this on motorway m20 tonight but had to rush and get camera phone and HANDSFREE AND BLUETOOTH managed to get it but couldnt make out what it was.

It did look fantastic though

Has anyone seen this variation before?
    Loved the double stripe over whole roof and bonnet
    HeavenlyDetail
    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Looks nice, has to be an Sri tho!!

Comment

No centre exit exhaust is allways a giveaway !!!

Comment

my thoughts exactly

Comment

Could just be me but I think that is terrible - making the Astra Sport look like a Fiesta ST

Please don't let it catch on, do something original pls.....

Comment

T888

Comment

www.hpicheck.com/consumer/vehicleDetails1.do

checked reg on here, comes up as sri

Comment

yeah it's an SRi, nice though, white is back in a big way, not mad on the stripes or the fuel cap but good effort from someone.
                Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Agrred but am I the only one that thinks the stripes are a bit Ford'ish?

Comment

yeah they are but only because they started it lately, i thuink they can look ok on some cars but i'm not a fan. They should do the VXR in white I think, very nearly bought an ST in white, because of the colour really.
                    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Not my cup of tea either. dont like the stripes to halfords looking for me. white looks ok for a couple of years then they turn cream IMO

Comment

nope not a big fan of viper stripes , flames on the other hand ...........

Comment

Originally posted by arden
                          Clifford causing more problems then ? Whats on fire now ?

Comment

Originally posted by S3 VXR
                            Originally posted by arden
                            Clifford causing more problems then ? Whats on fire now ?
                            flames as in stuck on the car :wink:

i keep seeing a luverly black pt cruiser with bright orange flames up the front wings ........COOL OR WHAT .

Comment

Oops just realised if you delete images in photobucket you lose them in forums....sorry (maybe someone else has learned a lesson there?)
                              HeavenlyDetail
                              Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
                              X