This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone...

Got a spare ticket going for this Sunday's BTCC (cant go or whatever the reason).
    The missus would like to go but not enough to pay the full whack to get in, and the contact I had to get a ticket has let me down so I thought I would ask on here?

yes i have one but dont know how i would get it to you before sunday

Comment

Vectra has a big boot 500L +
      2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Originally posted by sibermanvxr
        yes i have one but dont know how i would get it to you before sunday
        Maybe take it to B055 ? He is near Gatwick
        2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Wheels in motion....

Comment

Re: Anyone...

Originally posted by Vxr Jon
            Got a spare ticket going for this Sunday's BTCC (cant go or whatever the reason).
            The missus would like to go but not enough to pay the full whack to get in, and the contact I had to get a ticket has let me down so I thought I would ask on here?
            Hey Jon,

Siberman's ticket from Vauxhall has to be offered to those who were on the reserve list first. We knew some people would drop out at the last minute and that's was main reason we set up that list.

What I would suggest is that you find someone else who wants a second ticket and use the 2 for 1 offer from Vxl and get a ticket half-price

If, however, we have a spare after all is said and done, then come and find me and we can sort something out.

Sorry mate...

Rgds
            Bo55

Comment

Re: Anyone...

Originally posted by BO55 VXR
              Originally posted by Vxr Jon
              Hey Jon,

Siberman's ticket from Vauxhall has to be offered to those who were on the reserve list first. We knew some people would drop out at the last minute and that's was main reason we set up that list.

What I would suggest is that you find someone else who wants a second ticket and use the 2 for 1 offer from Vxl and get a ticket half-price

If, however, we have a spare after all is said and done, then come and find me and we can sort something out.

Sorry mate...

Rgds
              Bo55
              Hey no worries Boss and many thanks for going to the hassle of reading the thread and trying to sort something.

When I asked if anyone had one spare - I purely meant if anyones paying guest(s) had to decided to drop out and in no way was I after another free entry hence the reason I went on Ebay for one where I got outtbid on every single damn auction for tickets.

The reason I declined to use VX's "two for one" offer was that the missus is the only one I know who wants to go - none of my mates are into cars, let alone BTCC - so in theory I would then have a spare ticket (they think the whole car enthusiast thing is reserved for anoraks )

cheers anyway matey

Comment

Working...
              X