This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tricks With the vxr ???

Does anyone know any tricks for the vxr, Such as hold the unlock button down and the windows go up etc ???

Yeah mate. If you have the AFL on your car, turn the lights on then use the washers, a jet should spray onto the lights.

If you don't have them but still want some little things to play with then try this. When you have parked up turn your engine off, open the drivers door and pull back on the light stalk. All the lights on the car should come on outside. Best thing is, you don't have to worry about turning them off. If you close the drivers door, they will turn off after about 30 seconds.

Or, if you do same again, but this time either indicate left or right but hold it there until it beeps that side of the car will light up. You have to turn them ones off though. Still smart though.

I'm still finding things on mine. Pretty much every day I find something new on the car. Can't at the moment though, it's in the garage (See Baby is in the Opel Garge Post)

Enjoy

Comment

cheers mate will try ... thanks

Comment

Turn the ignition key and the engine starts

Comment

Originally posted by AlexFi
          now thats when the fun start,

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

If you walk away and leave the door open the car dissapears!!!
            Tried this in south east london in 2001 at a petrol station honestly it works
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

lmao.....

Comment

And in 2002 i tried closing my eyes for a few seconds and i actually made the car shorter than it was before....Amazing.
                It works ..
                Ask my insurance!
                HeavenlyDetail
                Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
                  Originally posted by AlexFi
                  now thats when the fun start,

No Dave when you press the sport thats when it starts.

Comment

Is it possible to check the water temperature?

Comment

Originally posted by ptopc
                      Is it possible to check the water temperature?
                      look here

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...r=asc&start=15

Comment

Why cant one check the oil temp. It cannot be done on any of the models I have tested, does not exist!

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
                          Why cant one check the oil temp. It cannot be done on any of the models I have tested, does not exist!
                          this because there is no sump sensor.

Not even to tell you that the oil level is low.

Comment

Push and hold the sport button on the astra and watch the milage reading it should say ESP off. Although i would not recommend doing it.

Comment

A couple of other `nice touches`when you turn the ignition off .......leave the key in the ignition ......... now within 5 seconds hold the wiper stalk down till wipers start to sweep the windscreen ........then let the stalk go and you can stop the wiper blades wherever you wish ..... it makes changing the blades a little easier for our `vertically challenged members`

To set the intermittent wiper speed ........ when you turn the engine on ..... hold the wiper stalk down .......anything from 2-20 seconds .......if you hold it down for lets say 2 seconds then release it .......... when you push it up (to intermittent wipe) ...... it will wipe every 2 seconds. Lets try that again ......... this time hold down for 10 seconds then let go ......... push up to `intermittent wipe position ............ it now wipes every 10 seconds. It will reset itself back to factory setting when the ignition is switched off but you can change it as many times as you like while the engine is running.

Comment

Working...
                              X