This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6mm lock tabs HELP

Has anybody got 6x 6mm lock tabs? It's the only thing I need to get my car finished. No turbo places have got any in stock at all.

Helpppppp pleaseeeeeee haha

Have you got a link to some ?
    Tech 2, Cruise Control, Anti Hijack, Check Control, Board Computer And Divorce & Marry New Radios & Screens In & Around SouthWest London/Heathrow Airport. Pm For Info

Comment

No mate. If I'm honest I'm not even 100% what they look like.

Petrol head Matt thinks he might have some, when he gets home he's gonna send me the picture and I'll forward it to Paul.

Just praying there the right thing that Matt has

Comment

Originally posted by VXR.Dan View Post
        No mate. If I'm honest I'm not even 100% what they look like.

Petrol head Matt thinks he might have some, when he gets home he's gonna send me the picture and I'll forward it to Paul.

Just praying there the right thing that Matt has
        Yeah I think I have some spare somewhere but dot know I it's what I'm thinking lol let me google a pic an pm u
        Tech 2, Cruise Control, Anti Hijack, Check Control, Board Computer And Divorce & Marry New Radios & Screens In & Around SouthWest London/Heathrow Airport. Pm For Info

Comment

http://www.034motorsport.com/turboch...ut-p-1329.html
          Some there but an engineering place should be able to make you some easily
          Corsa VXR
          Focus RS

Comment

That's them Tom,

Comment

Id go to an engineering company show them that pic, give them some sizes and get them to make you some, then sell them to the companies that couldnt supply you
              Corsa VXR
              Focus RS

Comment

Originally posted by TomW View Post
                Id go to an engineering company show them that pic, give them some sizes and get them to make you some, then sell them to the companies that couldnt supply you
                Lmao

I can't think of any engineering places near me at all.

Comment

Lmao

I can't think of any engineering places near me at all.
                  Anyone near RS? must be one in leeds that they know of
                  Corsa VXR
                  Focus RS

Comment

Has anybody got 6x 6mm lock tabs? It's the only thing I need to get my car finished. No turbo places have got any in stock at all.

Helpppppp pleaseeeeeee haha
                    Am sure you could add them after you have ran it in ?

As i run mine without and just nip them up after every trackday
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Hood View Post
                      Am sure you could add them after you have ran it in ?

As i run mine without and just nip them up after every trackday
                      Paul doesn't want it leave the garage till there on. I did ask of it would be okay to run in but I suppose it's not worth the risk just to get the car out earlier.

Comment

that would be dead easy to make on the water jet
                        the truth is out there
                        part GSI part VXR
                        tyre shreding tarmac terrorist

Comment

not what i was thinking then...But i like Simon dont use them so im sure you will be OK on a road car and do as simon does and nip them up or use some high temp locktite if there is one that can be used. Failing that a local engineering compan or yourself/RS Tunning can make some...

Comment

i bet if we lived in the states these would be readily available!! and cant be got over here with all these so called turbo experts..
                            what a joke this country is!!

Comment

hmm have you tried phoning some of the jap tuners? likes of norris designs or ross sport of whiffbitz etc?

Comment

Working...
                              X