This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Baby is in the Opel Garage

Can't believe it. My baby is in the garage. I've been having trouble with the AFL. Bought the car with the AFL because they are switchable to European settings, so you don't blind the drivers. Being in the army it is a requirement for the car to have european lights. Well the AFL is both UK and European. Well, after 2 months of being told by Opel that they are looking into it, they finally told me to prove that I bought the car with the lights and they could try and fix it. So, got a copy of the contract from my dealer and shoved it straight into the box heads face.

Got a phone call the other day saying there is a problem with some box under the steering column, which controls all the computerised stuff in the car. They have had to order a part from the UK to fix it. So the car is in the garage until tomorrow (Tuesday 17th Oct). So, not a happy chappy. Worse thing is though. The car they have given me as a courtesy car, if you wanna call it that, is an Opel Meriva. THE SHAME. Gone from a VXR to a Meriva in the space of 2 minutes. I'm gutted. Can't wait to get her back though. Roll on 2morra

Re: Baby is in the Opel Garage

Originally posted by vxRacer
    Can't believe it. My baby is in the garage. I've been having trouble with the AFL. Bought the car with the AFL because they are switchable to European settings, so you don't blind the drivers. Being in the army it is a requirement for the car to have european lights. Well the AFL is both UK and European. Well, after 2 months of being told by Opel that they are looking into it, they finally told me to prove that I bought the car with the lights and they could try and fix it. So, got a copy of the contract from my dealer and shoved it straight into the box heads face.

Got a phone call the other day saying there is a problem with some box under the steering column, which controls all the computerised stuff in the car. They have had to order a part from the UK to fix it. So the car is in the garage until tomorrow (Tuesday 17th Oct). So, not a happy chappy. Worse thing is though. The car they have given me as a courtesy car, if you wanna call it that, is an Opel Meriva. THE SHAME. Gone from a VXR to a Meriva in the space of 2 minutes. I'm gutted. Can't wait to get her back though. Roll on 2morra
    meriva thats nothing,ours was in for some paintwork on warranty and i was given a 1 litre 3 cylinder corsa thing sounded and went like a hairdryer

Comment

strange things they are, they seem to go pretty well for a 1.0.

......Have i just said that??? LOL
      Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Working...
      X