Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

can anyone point me in the right direction ???

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • can anyone point me in the right direction ???

    as it says once again im having problems with the idiots over at vauxhalls , thanks to s3 who pointed out that i dont have me rubber strip under the bonnet ys'day at btcc its now got to go in monday to have it fitted leaving the mrs carless for the day they wont let me fit it cos its a warranty thing what next ? but the problem im still having is the poxy car MAAATSSSSSS after owning the car 5 wks i still havent got em the latest news after calling in to the dealers is that they cant find the part number for em , so after ringing luton and getting 0 response about the number and the main dealer it came from ( who once again said its got some yeh ones out of a cheaper model duurghhhh ) in chester im still none the wiser , can anyone give me the part number to these so i can ring my local dealer and get em sorted , do not want a cheaper alternative and im not buying from e-bay just want what i paid for, am totally f'd off with vauxhalls and am thinking of sending it back ! oh yeh my clutch peddle cover fell off today whatever next had enough ps thanks for ticket to btcc was a top day out put me down for next year if ive still got it
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

  • #2
    on this topic, which rubber bit under the bonnet are we talking about?

    Pics would help, mine is going in next week and could get that done while it's there.
    Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

    Comment


    • #3
      as you lift ur bonnet it should be where you put your hand, across the underside front, sorry got no pic's :?
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

      Comment


      • #4
        Oh Worsy your having a nightmare mate.......

        I hope i dont have this much agro when mine arrives after xmas although my dealer principle regularly emails me and has looked after me 100% since placing order...

        Sad i couldnt make it sunday but being carless would have been embarrasing turning up in partners clio dynamique and being left in the dust!!!

        Any photos from sunday am dieing to see them..
        HeavenlyDetail
        .
        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by vxrmarc
          Oh Worsy your having a nightmare mate.......

          I hope i dont have this much agro when mine arrives after xmas although my dealer principle regularly emails me and has looked after me 100% since placing order...

          Sad i couldnt make it sunday but being carless would have been embarrasing turning up in partners clio dynamique and being left in the dust!!!

          Any photos from sunday am dieing to see them..
          me mate took a few but they aint that good send us a pm with ur mail address and i'll forward em on to u ok ...
          sigpic
          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
          M.U.F.C.
          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

          Comment


          • #6
            oh right i'll have look see if i've got one.

            Thanks
            Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

            Comment


            • #7
              Originally posted by Daz5182
              oh right i'll have look see if i've got one.

              Thanks
              should be 2 across the front 1 each side split at the middle if u get what i mean !!
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

              Comment


              • #8
                Re: can anyone point me in the right direction ???

                Originally posted by worsy
                ...its now got to go in monday to have it fitted leaving the mrs carless for the day they wont let me fit it cos its a warranty thing
                They shouldn't need the car for the whole day. It's a while you wait job! Not really sure why it would be called a warranty thing as nothing is wrong with the car, it's just a missing bit!

                Sounds like you don't have a particularly great dealer!


                Originally posted by vxrmarc
                Any photos from sunday am dieing to see them..
                Shane has posted a load in here.

                Comment


                • #9
                  email sent
                  HeavenlyDetail
                  .
                  Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Worsy you said wife has no car but saw hers on your drive...
                    HeavenlyDetail
                    .
                    Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      the way its going at the moment it looks like it as more parts than mine lmao
                      sigpic
                      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                      M.U.F.C.
                      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Dont think much of your estate looks a bit crowded and is that a yakult your wifes drinking to keep her strength up while shes pregnant..

                        Also is that a quad milltek or Magnex triple at the back?
                        HeavenlyDetail
                        .
                        Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by vxrmarc
                          Dont think much of your estate looks a bit crowded and is that a yakult your wifes drinking to keep her strength up while shes pregnant..

                          Also is that a quad milltek or Magnex triple at the back?
                          she's says she's gonna slap you when she see's ya lol, and she said your the 1 who sent the pic wants to know if ur a pikey pmsl he he he is that you eating the dog burger
                          sigpic
                          stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                          M.U.F.C.
                          http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Worsy if you are in the need of some transport perhaps you could sit on the toroise and test out the handing, lol

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              Originally posted by M3power
                              Worsy if you are in the need of some transport perhaps you could sit on the toroise and test out the handing, lol
                              got me white van for that i tell ya i'm having no luck at all getting depressed now
                              sigpic
                              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                              M.U.F.C.
                              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X