This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chrome trim

Hi guys and gals, the Chrome trim that run,s along the bottom of the the windows, i want to change them to black do any of you know if you can buy them or will i have to get them painted.

Thank,s for any help.

Dene

Re: Chrome trim

Originally posted by Dene
    Hi guys and gals, the Chrome trim that run,s along the bottom of the the windows, i want to change them to black do any of you know if you can buy them or will i have to get them painted.

Thank,s for any help.

Dene
    I believe it involves a lot of work removing all the windows and replacing all the seals, nobody has done this to my knowledge.

Comment

as S3 said

the front will be much easier to do than the rear side windows which will need to be removed, you could always be the first, the trim can be purchased from your dealership

Comment

Cheers for the reply,s and im going to have ago at this so ill keep you posted and ill try and get some pics up as soon as ive done it.

Thanks again

Dene

Comment

nice one mate

Comment

dont u like them

Comment

i dont, must say not that keen on crome the crome on the boot.think it may change to red will have to see.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
                i dont, must say not that keen on crome the crome on the boot.think it may change to red will have to see.
                VXRPC do a nice carbon fibre effect for that, when you match the body colour the trim just disapears, you might as well just take it off completely.

Comment

i for one aint a fan of the side chrome trim

Comment

each to there own but i think it look's nice on black
                    sigpic
                    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                    M.U.F.C.
                    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

it looked good with the standard wheels but ive put black wheels on and on a silver car the chrome just dont go with the wheels

Comment

Originally posted by Dene
                        it looked good with the standard wheels but ive put black wheels on and on a silver car the chrome just dont go with the wheels
                        spray em back silver then lol !!!
                        sigpic
                        M.U.F.C.

Comment

I was thinking of getting them painted but the black wheels just look so good and i know with the chrome gone and the black trim,s on it will look even better

Comment

yeh cant wait to see some pics when u get it done dene ..
                            sigpic
                            M.U.F.C.

Comment

S3 VXR hi mate did see that on sunday did look good didnt it could be temped any one no what the cast is if not will give the guys a ring.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
                              X