This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• where can i get mudflaps

ive tried performancecreations.co.uk and cant order them,does anyone know where i can get them? does anyone have any pictures of a red vxr with mudflaps
    sigpic

Re: where can i get mudflaps

Originally posted by mikeyboy141
    ive tried performancecreations.co.uk and cant order them,does anyone know where i can get them? does anyone have any pictures of a red vxr with mudflaps
    Why would you want them ? Talk about Chav, the ones that have been around are cheap plastic affairs bought of fleabay. Performance car or tractor ?

Comment

the missus seen them on another red vxr in aberdeen and said they look good! performance m8 !
      sigpic

Comment

Christ on a bike, Mudflaps on a VXR, going to give him a slap when I see him for giving Aberdeen a bad name *lol*

Comment

[email protected] / Ok i have them now i wont be fitting til the weekend price is just under £50 can be black, red or blue .All have VXR logo`s on them.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Must let us see how they look on the red once fitted

Comment

The pics on the black car are mine i never fitted them as i wasnt sure about the look tbh. They where stuck on with double sided tape :P Fitting them is pretty straight forward.

Andy

Comment

Get them up on a red vxr as I might be interested as well. Not as much cleaning to do then!!!

Andy

Comment

FRONT MUDFLAPS. 93180039

OR

FRONT MUDFLAPS. 93183628

REAR MUDFLAPS (FOR VAUXHALL) 3 DOOR HATCH L08 93180048

Comment

alec i think you will find they dont fit the body kit on the VXR as thay are body shape.

Comment

Well can be sorted with a craft knife.

Comment

to my throat

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
                          to my throat
                          :? :? :?

Comment

I fitted two pairs of mk4 Astra front mudflaps (about £14 a pair, trade club) on my silver VXR. Dont listen to anyone else, if you like them that is all that matters. I would post some pictures, but these computer things are not my thing!!

Comment

I saw a black VXR a couple of weeks ago with mud flaps, they seemed to be propere fitted ones and not not the rally type. I thought it looked really nice, will stop chips and keep the car clean too.
                              Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Working...
                              X