This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 3 weeks to go, and I'm after a NEW CLOTH

Looking at around 3 weeks now. The wait has been exhausting. Tell me something, as an obsesive car cleaner, I have always had a "cloth" in the boot. Every 50 miles or so the car gets a little wipe over, mainly the wheels and sides and whatever else needs the showroom shine applying to it. I have always had a can of Pledge in the boot to accompany, not ideal I know, but I am not using Pledge on the VXR. What sort of cloth and ointment can I use that I can just dab a little on, get rid of all the dead flies and brake dust, and still maintain the paintwork. Medium prices as I use it alot...

Also I saw an 06 VXR with half leather trim seats - BUT - the half leather was in the MIDDLE and the cloth on the OUTSIDE BOLSTERS? Whats that all about?

Anyone remember this. I think £4600 part ex is quite impressive. Remember no air-con or sunroof. And the new shape is out. Didnt he do well?

Here is my cat for good measure. Aint she beautiful? She joins in typing when I post on the forum as you can see... She is going to ride shotgun in the VXR. Quickest cat to 60 mph! Hey admin, can she be a mascot for the site?

ah pd with pussy on his lap lol wheres the flashing lights on the car ? u undercover lol :wink:
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

PD i hope you keep that cat inside at night, if your neighbours are like most on this forum it could end up tortured

Comment

look's like he's ready to give it a left hook lol...
        sigpic
        M.U.F.C.

Comment

Meguiars Quick Detailer Spray
          now thats a corsa

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

mmmm nice even got his carpet on the roof lol is he a pikey ????
            sigpic
            M.U.F.C.

Comment

what me no never whats in that carpet cost me a mint i can tell u, and so would the wife lol.

Comment

sigpic
                M.U.F.C.

Comment

Love you guys and love the replies but, still missing some advice on a quick, non abrasive ointment to carry with me so I can dry "wash and go" as I storm...

Yes, puss is safely tucked up at night worsy, we call her "Platypus Babus Babushka".

As for the pic of the corsa, I saw it on the corsa thread and it was that which inspired me to post mine again on here. Looks like a dead body on the roof - ugh!

Comment

megs quick or speed detailer is what you are after

Comment

oil of ulay????

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
                        Love you guys and love the replies but, still missing some advice on a quick, non abrasive ointment to carry with me so I can dry "wash and go" as I storm...

Yes, puss is safely tucked up at night worsy, we call her "Platypus Babus Babushka".

As for the pic of the corsa, I saw it on the corsa thread and it was that which inspired me to post mine again on here. Looks like a dead body on the roof - ugh!
                        sounds a bit kate bush to me pd as for the cleaning thing im useless still learning how to clean it properly he he my old car went straight thru the car wash lol
                        sigpic
                        M.U.F.C.

Comment

lol yeah, im gonna miss the car washes and the Cosovans/Lithuanians... although they do use lambs wool mitts

Actually spent 200quid on cleaning stuff, so wont hesitate to clean it properly!

Comment

Meguiars Quick Detailer Spray

Comment

Could also try Poorboys Spray & Wipe Waterless Wash, but pretty much any detailing spray will do. To finish it off after your could also try Zymol Field Glaze.

Comment

Working...
                              X