This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PD get a life

why stop every 50miles and clean you might as well put it in a glass box and leave it alone.

Just like the new TT @ Silverstone.

Comment

Its not that exact, but, as and when the need arises the car needs some restoration to show room.

Comment

once or twice a week with a bucket and sponge.

i had Diamond brite on mine and use the stuff i got with it and it still looks good to me most ppl an sunday said it look'd good.

Diamond brite on ebay for about £10-£25

Comment

[quote="alex_c"]once or twice a week with a bucket and sponge.

i had Diamond brite on mine and use the stuff i got with it and it still looks good to me most ppl an sunday said it look'd good.

Diamond brite on ebay for about £10-£25[/quote

two buckets and two wash mits www.detailingworld.co.uk

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Good for you Dave lets convert them into sponge burners the wrath of the wash world, may as well use a brillo pad.......

If you really want a qd for your car that carries 10% minimum caranuba you should get either

1.zymol detail spray z519 containing 10.5% carnauba sap, triple purified spring water, avacado oil, coconut oil , and bannana oil amongst others...

This will seriously give your car a fantastic depth of shine and is all natural,

or

2. pinnacle crystal mist which does the same job

but first you should get an ro system and clay car as if you rinse off car with ro every other day with watering can you can leave to dry spot free for perfect finish before a quick spray with qd

This is simple system costing around £75 producing around 75 gallons a day of which i store all week in 8 25litre drums..

Works off normal tap see below

and if you are serious about keeping your car swirl free you will never look back!!!

Remember:

Dont use a sponge use a wool sheepskin washmitt

and with a collection like this

You can shine a car like this

A SHINY CAR IS A SYMBOL OF BEAUTY AND A JOY FOREVER,
            ITS LOVELINESS INCREASES IN TIME AND WILL NEVER PASS INTO NOTHINGNESS!!!
            HeavenlyDetail
            Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Marc yr garage is too tidy, u wanna come rnd and do mine? Worsy will take u on holiday if you do.

Comment

lol m3 sorry but the moneys gonna be spent on the motor , marc where did you get the G.T.I poster from i want 1 for me unit wall 3 of the lads at my place have gti's lol
                sigpic
                stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                M.U.F.C.
                http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

PM SENT
                  HeavenlyDetail
                  Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
                  X