This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CAN'T DECIDE ON EXHAUST!!!

First of all Hi to all you vxr drivers!! My vxr is 9 months old i bought it from a vauxhall dealer second hand as the lady who had it before me found out she was pregnant with twins!!! came equipped with a few extras, and got it at the right price, now i am looking to just add a few more bits, starting with an exhaust system, i have read a few reviews on the milltek and i have heard it too, But is this the best to go for just because its the most expensive??? i have had a price of around £1150 full system. Please can someone just reassure me!!!!

welcome to the site nelly you will find plenty of posts about this and eveyone as a different opinion im still on the standard but probably go for the miltek simply cos vauxhall recognise it no other reason enjoy your stay its the best site by far ....
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

ive got the full milltek and its great dont sound like a boyracer car, its just got its own sound, and bangs now and again.
      makes abit of deffrents to the power too

Comment

Originally posted by Dene
        ive got the full milltek and its great dont sound like a boyracer car, its just got its own sound, and bangs now and again.
        makes abit of deffrents to the power too
        Cheers for that Dene, what about your insurance premium??? and what is my quoted price like ( this was fitted)

Comment

ive got the full milltek happy with it thats what counts when you spend that sort of cash as for insur didnt cost any more for exhaust as its a vaux option from new thats with nu and i have it in writing, that is somthing to consider as others may put up your prem.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
            ive got the full milltek happy with it thats what counts when you spend that sort of cash as for insur didnt cost any more for exhaust as its a vaux option from new thats with nu and i have it in writing, that is somthing to consider as others may put up your prem.
            So could i actually get this supplied and fitted by my vauxhall dealer now do you know??

Comment

yes u can its in the book thay just dont no about it well some dont but its deffo a vaux fit alex-c had is done by vaux and others too.

Comment

yes u can its in the book thay just dont no about it well some dont but its deffo a vaux fit alex-c had is done by vaux and others too.
                Thanx i will ask them tomoz. That will answer my next topic. Just another quicky, how do you find the fuel consumption compared to before?

Comment

well to be honest i have stage 2 as well if you drive it steady there is not that much differance but it sounds too good to do that, still get around 30mpg if im not to bad a boy.

Comment

its only money no good to you dead enjoy it while you can thats my philosophy
                    sigpic
                    M.U.F.C.

Comment

worsy i do agree if you got it spend it or the wife will lol

Comment

worsy i do agree if you got it spend it or the wife will lol
                        your not wrong dave she thinks im an open cheque book, but then i get to spend what i want on the car :wink:
                        sigpic
                        M.U.F.C.

Comment

I made a deal with my wife, I got the Car and she got my old corsa, new interior doors, side garden landscaped and new carpets in the hall - think I did not too bad really

Comment

thats what its all about mine is good as well.

Comment

Well boys yopu seem to have been stiched up my mrs said well if your going to have it i cant stop you its your money.

as for the Exhaust it's a option from new that is a dealer fit item so you should be able to get them to order it. It will come from TMS but the dealers can fit it as it is a regognised VXL part but not on the parts list as VXL dont make them.

£450.00 from any where unless you can do a deal. mine was fitted free as part of the sale but look at about an hour's labour.

Comment

Working...
                              X