This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regal autosport in southampton

has anyone taken there vxr to regal autosport in southampton and if so are they reasonable as they are the only vauxhall vxr spealists in my area

Re: regal autosport in southampton

Originally posted by shaun25
    has anyone taken there vxr to regal autosport in southampton and if so are they reasonable as they are the only vauxhall vxr spealists in my area
    I only know one person who as a genuine customer has had work done there on their VXR. Koa Rang is his name and he was very happy with the work he had done there. Regal choose not to become involved in the forums for some reason which is strange as all the other reputable VXR tuners are here on a daily basis.

Comment

Regal have had some very bad press in recent years, mainly due to there customer service rather than the actual work they do.

I have also experienced this several years ago.

But to be fair, there are plenty of happy Regal customers out there. Their customer service has improved alot recently. There is no problems with their tuning software as it is the same as another reputable VXR tuner.

I have my own preferences, but my advice to you would be to either call in to have a chat with them or give them a phone call, I am sure they would make you feel welcome and talk you through any concerns you have.
      Astra 1.9 CDTi SRi XP Sporthatch in White plus extra bits.
      Land Rover LR2 HSE

Comment

Originally posted by MattS
        Regal have had some very bad press in recent years, mainly due to there customer service rather than the actual work they do.

I have also experienced this several years ago.

But to be fair, there are plenty of happy Regal customers out there. Their customer service has improved alot recently. There is no problems with their tuning software as it is the same as another reputable VXR tuner.

I have my own preferences, but my advice to you would be to either call in to have a chat with them or give them a phone call, I am sure they would make you feel welcome and talk you through any concerns you have.
        That software is the same EDS software offered by The VXRPC and Courtenay I believe.

Comment

Courtenays have different software developed by a partner in Germany (may be an ex EDS emloyee, i dont know)

Comment

Your right Aussie, Courtenay have their own software.
            Astra 1.9 CDTi SRi XP Sporthatch in White plus extra bits.
            Land Rover LR2 HSE

Comment

Working...
            X