• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Keyless Entry

Does anyone have any pictures of the Keyless Entry ?? Cheers

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/messagebo...asc&highlight=

Comment

Top Man, where do you put the card thing in the car so it shows you want to start it ???

Comment

i think as long as its in the car the start button will work

Comment

I dont get that sorry, with Bmws etc your normally have to put you Thorb in a slot and then press the button, How does the vauxhall one work ???

Comment

Like the new Clio, it has a receptor which picks up the key nearby, and works. Not great security really. You could have your car driven off at garage whilst you pay for fuel, just cos the card is in your pocket.

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
              Like the new Clio, it has a receptor which picks up the key nearby, and works. Not great security really. You could have your car driven off at garage whilst you pay for fuel, just cos the card is in your pocket.
              the card is also like the std key as it will operatre the imoboliser

Comment

ok.. so how do you lock your car then ????

Comment

this is the bad bit as you walk away it locks but if you get close to check it will be open

the card also has a key in it for when the battery is flat and you need to open the car

Comment

Thats Really un safe, Wot if your card thing is on the stairs at night and your cars sittin on the drive way open,....

Comment

i think you have to be with in a few feet of the car like beside it.

Ask your dealer to demonstrate it to you.

Comment

i have to go see them 2moro, but have to say yes to it before i see how it work.. cheers for the help....

Comment

Originally posted by M1-8hav
                          i have to go see them 2moro, but have to say yes to it before i see how it work.. cheers for the help....
                          why you only want a demonstration of how it works be for you decide if its right for you or not.

Comment

im sure it must as secure as a normal key as you ins would be more if it was not, you now what thay are like any reason to put up our prems.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

After reading this and correct me if im wrong but i believe that to unlock the door you actually rub your finger on raised parts on door handle like a sensor and door will unlock...To lock i was under the impression you did the same when you got out eliminating the auto lock etc when fob in pocket!!!!(am i incorrect)
                              See picture at link at top for door handle
                              HeavenlyDetail
                              Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

Working...
                              X