This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Event 42

This is it people - I have just been told this morning via email that the car EXISTS! It has apparently been built and is just leaving Event 42, although not left factory yet. So I am told it is still in Zurich, only joking Zeebrugge, and hence/thus PD is a slightly happier PD today.

I need it NOW NOW NOW. I got the SoNo number aswell, what number do I call and its it really worth it. Can they tell me any more?

ha ha cool mate, not long now!

Comment

Those discs aren't standard....think you might have to send it back PD!!
      sigpic

Comment

What do you mean?

Comment

BIGGER!!
          sigpic

Comment

too big i think

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

i think it's 1 they have impounded
              sigpic
              stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
              M.U.F.C.
              http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

he couldnt wait any longer so hes borrowed one.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

no he NICKED it pmsl
                  sigpic
                  stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                  M.U.F.C.
                  http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

There is no way you could keep Red that shiny though is there? Hence why I opted for blue!

Comment

...and would you really want a PINK car in a few years time.

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
                        There is no way you could keep Red that shiny though is there? Hence why I opted for blue!
                        you have no idea

Comment

I think the zymol antique glaze at £7,110 per pot might.....

Comment

Re: Event 42

This is it people - I have just been told this morning via email that the car EXISTS! It has apparently been built and is just leaving Event 42, although not left factory yet. So I am told it is still in Zurich, only joking Zeebrugge, and hence/thus PD is a slightly happier PD today.

I need it NOW NOW NOW. I got the SoNo number aswell, what number do I call and its it really worth it. Can they tell me any more?

Has'nt left the factory, that places it in Antwerp not Zeebrugge, it will be transported to Zeebrugge prior to shipping. That should be at your dealers within 3 weeks.

Comment

I was told my car would be at the dealership a week on Monday (30 Oct) so what Event Code will it be at? Will it be built yet/in this country?

Comment

Working...
                              X