This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RADARS HELP

any one got a decent radar in there VXR or can give me some advice on a good one too get as its hard to drive my VXR like a granny lol

www.lidatek.com
    2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

RoadAngel is the most superior

Comment

does it pick up unmarked police cars by any chance lol

Comment

That would be useful !!! Once it picks em up can it heat seak and destroy !

Comment

My brief tells me there is a law change afoot with speed camera detectors, if you are caught speeding and you are found to have one fitted your sentence will be far more severe, I notice the Road Angel now comes with Sat Nav as this is a way of side stepping the planned legislation.

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
              don't agree

most people have tomtom, so you can get a camera DB for that which also includes mobile sites.

On the detector front, radar guns are little used if at all these days.

It is utter rubbish to say a detctor can pickup a laser gun BEFORE your vehicle is targetted. At this point you are 100% nicked if you over the limit.

The laser gun calculates your speed and distance immediately.
              2007 Audi RS4 - sold 2008

Comment

Origin B2 - as fitted by BTCC

Yes, actually fitted and wired up in the race cars.
                tuner talk: "Just get out and drive the damn things !!!"
                The truth is out there ...

Comment

Sound that's why the all slow down in the corners, they've placed speed traps there

Comment

Originally posted by Andyuk911
                    Originally posted by Police_Driver
                    don't agree

most people have tomtom, so you can get a camera DB for that which also includes mobile sites.

On the detector front, radar guns are little used if at all these days.

It is utter rubbish to say a detctor can pickup a laser gun BEFORE your vehicle is targetted. At this point you are 100% nicked if you over the limit.

The laser gun calculates your speed and distance immediately.
                    so who is the copper here?

My road angle is fine. my mate has tomtom and had to pay extra for the safety camera add on but he says it wont pickup the average speed and or the laser guns

Comment

Working...
                    X