This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ABS and traction light wont switch off

i was driving one day and the traction light and the abs light came on and now they wont switch off. can someone please help me.

thank you

Originally posted by mohammed View Post
    i was driving one day and the traction light and the abs light came on and now they wont switch off. can someone please help me.

thank you
    You may have a fault then, have you check for ECU error codes via the pedal test method ???
    sigpic

Comment

I had this a while ago turned out the abs unit had got wet once it dryed it dissappeared , check ur maf wiring sometimes it can bring those lights up r worse case ur abs pump has gone
      305 bhp 310 pound of t / courtney tophat / courtney powerpipe/ courtney intercooler/ courtney cdti / forge recic valve / oil restricter bolt / ai unichip / k sport 8 pods /quaffie lsd /eibacs prokit/whiteline rarb / alpine head unit ,amp, /courts accuator /anchirite 19,s

Comment

Omg! It's happen to mine last night!! After I washed it. Can someone help. Could it be water. Please see my thread.

Comment

http://www.vxronline.co.uk/forum/sho...d.php?t=189153

Comment

Sorry to hijack. But we sharing the same issue.

Comment

Same happened to mine??? Maybe tc sensor. Gettin it plugged in tomoz

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

Originally posted by pjb vxr View Post
                I had this a while ago turned out the abs unit had got wet once it dryed it dissappeared , check ur maf wiring sometimes it can bring those lights up r worse case ur abs pump has gone
                How long did it take until it went off? And where is the abs unit?

Comment

same happened to me months back, was the abs unit, plug in a tech 2, if you get pressure sensor circuit malfunction then im pretty sure it will be the abs pump

Comment

Originally posted by lewis8 View Post
                    same happened to me months back, was the abs unit, plug in a tech 2, if you get pressure sensor circuit malfunction then im pretty sure it will be the abs pump
                    Thanks. But which is the abs unit and abs pump? :s lost

Comment

Originally posted by Skamiiii View Post
                      How long did it take until it went off? And where is the abs unit?
                      it went off after 3 days , look just under neath the header tank and u will see a tank with a lid thats it , its quite exposed so water is most likly ur problem
                      305 bhp 310 pound of t / courtney tophat / courtney powerpipe/ courtney intercooler/ courtney cdti / forge recic valve / oil restricter bolt / ai unichip / k sport 8 pods /quaffie lsd /eibacs prokit/whiteline rarb / alpine head unit ,amp, /courts accuator /anchirite 19,s

Comment

top right of the engine bay below the coolant tank (think its the coolant)

Comment

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1345414385.793248.jpg

I'm guessing this is it? So the unit and pump same thing? Don't see how water might have got here :s

Comment

Originally posted by DICKO1 View Post
                            Same happened to mine??? Maybe tc sensor. Gettin it plugged in tomoz
                            Let us know how it goes. Hope you get it sorted.

Comment

Will do pal.

2008 Arden Astra with a hint of Black

Comment

Working...
                              X