X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying an VXR

Hello

I live in sweden and i am going to buy an VXR in a few days but i have 2 to choose from. One is used for 6 months and has every option you can get from the list ,bixenon afl,dvd90,bluetoth,parkcensor,twinaudio,fulleather ,klima,quickheat, more and more but not 19inch and is arden blue,has 3200miles on roads! price 17950gbp

And this second i complete new but has not so much from the extra list,its black,fulleather,klima,18inch,cdc30,cruise control,some electric side mirrors,thats it,but 0 miles,this i get for 15770gbp.

What do you guys think its the best deak for me?

im abit confused how to do,hope you can give me som advice!

Best Regards Wolfie

Soon driver of an VXR....

Personally, £2000 difference is a lot of money to me, and looking at the spec of the 2nd, its not exactly limited its self, I would actually go for the 2nd one.

Good luck!

Comment

Yes ,and the 2nd is all brand new,thats what im thinking about.And for 2200 i can get a new Milltek and Remap :wink:

Comment

Originally posted by wolfbane1967
        Yes ,and the 2nd is all brand new,thats what im thinking about.And for 2200 i can get a new Milltek and Remap :wink:
        yes mate thats what i would go for as well.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Its up to you, only you know what is right. 19's are a must on any VXR so I wouldnt go for either. Also I think black is wasted on a VXR - the lines and bodykit are harder to make out and don't show up as well as a lighter colour and its awful to keep clean (sorry Worsy just my opinion).

Comment

Hmmm ... a lot to think about for the moment.

Comment

It's upto you really, which colour do you like best? Can you get the 19"s as an option on the black one? I don't think there are a shortage of dealers or cars so i'd have a look around, for exactly what you want.

If it was just these two though i'd go for the Black one, save some money and get a brand new car, i'm sure they could sort you out with the wheels if you wanted them??
              Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
                19's are a must on any VXR .
                i disagree, each to their own, i didnt opt for 19's and it wasnt because i couldnt afford the £500 option (look at the money i have spent so far on performance mods ) it comes down to what you are after, looks or handling and i opted for handling, note the people now purchasing the light weight team dynamics alloys coming from the 19's :P

Comment

Thats right aussie i see your point to,i also dont care about 19inch wheels.I go for performance.But im not shure of Black.??But its komplete new and thats a bit. And the Arden is so full of things,any option you can name...
                  Hmmmm

Do you think people care of all these things when its comes to selling it,do the buyer whant it for the looks and performance,or do they want all those things to a higher price? a lot of questions in my head for the moment,and a cant wait to long.I think they are going away soon because the are very rare here in sweden for the moment

Comment

I would decide on what options you can live without. If you don't mind not having AFL, Sat etc then I would defo get the black one as it it over 2 grand cheaper and its new.

Personally I think Black is a great colour, no worse than blue. The only colour I wouldn't get for a vxr is silver but thats only because my last car was silver.

Also, even though a 19's were a must for me, I think 18's are ok if the car is lowered.

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
                      Its up to you, only you know what is right. 19's are a must on any VXR so I wouldnt go for either. Also I think black is wasted on a VXR - the lines and bodykit are harder to make out and don't show up as well as a lighter colour and its awful to keep clean (sorry Worsy just my opinion).
                      no prob's pd each to there own i'd go for the second one tho and spend the money on the map and exhaust
                      sigpic
                      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                      M.U.F.C.
                      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Think Turbo summed it up nicely. If the features of the second match all that you want then go for it and use the extra cash to get remap and exhaust, however if there is an option not on the second that you really want then the first could be an alternative - or you could just wait until the perfect one in red comes along

Comment

Hi Everybody!

Today i bought the Black VXR.

What a car it is to drive,..man......

Thanks for your edvices folks..

Happy Happy Happy

Comment

Excellent mate, very good choice. Hope you are happy.

Oh and they are brilliant to drive
                            Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Hey, congrats, hope you enjoy it! Cant wait for mine now

All the best

Comment

Working...
                              X