This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19inch BBS

What do you think about BBS CK in 19inch on astra?

Mod Note: Fixed links for you

Nice, real nice...think they would only look good on a Black one though

Comment

Have to be honest, I really DONT like them. It looks like a VXR wannabe, or a Halfords conversion. Really really dont like them at all, sorry.

Comment

Would be Ok if it was a 1990 Golf GTi!!!!

Comment

i think they look quality, i remember wanting some on my GSi, got it lowered with some irmsher skirts etc, job is a good one.
          Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

I also thinks it looks good on this GTC!
            They are class,and pretty good weight on them to

Comment

Look ok but keep originals as no one will touch you with a barge pole come resale time
              HeavenlyDetail
              Youtube Channel - HeavenlyDetail

Comment

thay look fine mate as long as you like them thats what matters what thay like to clean.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

They look great, Millteks Golf has them on, this got me thinking. Also I took a picture of an A3 on them in the paddock at Silverstone. The VW ones have BBS Motorsport on them and are stamped ET 50, Must find the weight of them. The VXL 19's are 23.2 KG with tyre and ET43
                  sigpic
                  29 Years as Vauxhall Tuners

Comment

Bit too much for me but they are nice and can see why others like them, let us know when you find out about the weights - that kinda stuff is always intruiging.

Comment

yea id be interested to see weight sas the standard ones are quite ehavy!

Comment

I didnt get info about BBS CK weight but OZ in 19inch was only 9,6 kg,thats very very good

I think OZ would be great on VXR

What do you people think looks best on VXR from this 2??

Comment

9,6kg without tyre!!

He said to me that it is 30-40% lighter than most wheels in 19inch,OZ has a special harder alloy in its ,he also told me

Comment

Out of those too I would choose the OZ ones, look slightly sleeker imo.

Comment

must say i do like the OZ wheels too thay look class

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
                              X