This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• regal phase 1 upgrade

does this allow the car to be run factory standard and the chipped standard with the use of a sports button, has anyone had this done. does it make a big difference as i had my corsa c sri chipped there and did not think it made much really
    Astra vxr mk2 with stage 1 EDS remap

Re: regal phase 1 upgrade

Originally posted by corsasrisilver
    does this allow the car to be run factory standard and the chipped standard with the use of a sports button, has anyone had this done. does it make a big difference as i had my corsa c sri chipped there and did not think it made much really
    Not many have been to Regal, But of the two people I know who have they were happy.

Comment

regal use the same software as the VXR Performance centre, it is supplied from a company called EDS and is very good indeed.

If Regal map the cars in the same way as the VXR PC, then yes you will have the staged map on the sport button. I can't see that they would do it differently to be honest.

You will see a big improvement with the re-mapped turbocharged car, you mention your Corsa C, the problem with mapping normally aspirated cars, is that there are limits to what can actually be done, and many see this as more of a drivability upgrade than an out right performance upgrade.

But have a chat with regal, they will I am sure sort you out. :wink:
      Astra 1.9 CDTi SRi XP Sporthatch in White plus extra bits.
      Land Rover LR2 HSE

Comment

i used http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk there you get the option what ever you want sport working or not the choice is yours. jon is top man but if you live down on the south coast then thats that.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

I would recommend Coutenay from personal experience, but do appreciate that you are down south.

Courtenay do have the most experience in tuning Vauxhalls, so why not give them a call and get another view point before making your decision.
          Astra 1.9 CDTi SRi XP Sporthatch in White plus extra bits.
          Land Rover LR2 HSE

Comment

Working...
          X