This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CODES ON VXR

Does anyone know what these codes Mean for Xtras added to the car..

GX5
    TSQ
    TT2
    DDH

I have added a 5 things on the car but, vauxhall cust care are on giving me 4 codes ... If anyone cae help .. Thank you

Re: CODES ON VXR

Originally posted by M1-8hav

GX5
    TSQ
    TT2
    DDH

I have added a 5 things on the car but, vauxhall cust care are on giving me 4 codes ... If anyone cae help .. Thank you
    I have loads of codes but only one match, a DDH I suspect has something to do with a door mirror, The GX5 could be 18" wheels, TT2 is xenons, DDH could be another internal mirror but thats just a guess. Hope that might help a bit.

Comment

GX5
      TSQ
      TT2
      DDH

Vauxhall customer care have systems to tell them what options these codes refer to .... they should be looking it up not expecting you to sort out the meaning for yourself!

Your other option is to ask your dealer, but cant believe they are asking you to sort out which option is missing!
      sigpic

Comment

They are a buch of BLEEP BLEEP, not getting any help from the dealer or vauxhall, Ordered my car in aug and they have not even made it yet, takin the piss.

Comment

Hello as requested

Cheers Dougie
          any other query let me know

GX5 - Dont recognise this one as a valid option code but QX5 is the 19inch Wheel.

TSQ Sight and Light Pack.
          TT2 AFL Xenons.
          DDH Folding Mirrors.

Comment

They are a buch of BLEEP BLEEP, not getting any help from the dealer or vauxhall, Ordered my car in aug and they have not even made it yet, takin the piss.
            You ordered in August and they havent made it yet ? You know the factory is on holiday for two weeks at the end of August, You know the car is a limited build and everybody wants one, I ordered mine last May and had it delivered this January, the car is so good I would have waited twice as long !!!

Comment

Have to say I have had similar experience with VX Customer We Dont Care.....

Cancelling the order might get you some attention.... there is a better value car coming out next month you know
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by S3 VXR

GX5
                TSQ
                TT2
                DDH

I have loads of codes but only one match, a DDH I suspect has something to do with a door mirror, The GX5 could be 18" wheels, TT2 is xenons, DDH could be another internal mirror but thats just a guess. Hope that might help a bit.
                Well I wasnt far off, TT2 was the only one I had that matched my car.

Comment

Thank Guys, Im just on the Phone to them now and they are sorting it out, Ive ordered 19" wheels, Keyless Entry, Elec Folding Mirrors, AFL , Leather and Sight and light pack... so that may be the case its takin long.... i dont mind the wait bit it gets to you after a while..lol

Comment

Sorted,

QX5 19 inch wheels
                    AP7 Keyless Entry
                    DDH Electric Folding Mirror
                    TT2 AFL Lights
                    XXLO Leather Pack
                    TSQ Sight And Light Pack

These mite help people in the future, My car is going in built this week.

Thanks for the Help.. Cheers

Comment

Sorted,

QX5 19 inch wheels
                      AP7 Keyless Entry
                      DDH Electric Folding Mirror
                      TT2 AFL Lights
                      XXLO Leather Pack
                      TSQ Sight And Light Pack

These mite help people in the future, My car is going in built this week.

Thanks for the Help.. Cheers
                      You should have it in time for christmas then.

Comment

They said, The Dealer Should have it Mid November...week Starting 6th Or 13th November...

Comment

They said, The Dealer Should have it Mid November...week Starting 6th Or 13th November...
                          Keep us posted then , and hang on in there its worth every minute of the wait.

Comment

Originally posted by S3 VXR
                            You ordered in August and they havent made it yet ? You know the factory is on holiday for two weeks at the end of August, You know the car is a limited build and everybody wants one, I ordered mine last May and had it delivered this January, the car is so good I would have waited twice as long !!!
                            You probably weren't told that it'd take 6 weeks though......... were you?

Comment

I was told 4-6 weeks.....Im just glad that its on its way....

Comment

Working...
                              X