Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has there been delays at VX due to a recall?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Has there been delays at VX due to a recall?

That's the excuse I've been given for a three week delay in my delivery date

Re: Has there been delays at VX due to a recall?

Originally posted by Gridlock
    That's the excuse I've been given for a three week delay in my delivery date
    Mikey the Factory has been shut for about three weeks at the end of August that always causes a slight delay, have you been able to track your sono to find what event code your car is at ?

Comment

Hi S3

No I haven't. The obstacle that I have is that the vehicle is being arranged through a lease company and as such they are the ones that are telling me the excuses. I just want to know if they are telling me the truth or not.

The Holiday excuse wears very thin with me. VX have been making cars for many years and as such I'm sure they have sussed the whole "How will this affect deliveries for the rest of the year" dilemma out.

I know if I go on holiday for 3 weeks (oh if only ) I don't expect to be given two months + to get back in the swing of things!

Comment

Hi S3

No I haven't. The obstacle that I have is that the vehicle is being arranged through a lease company and as such they are the ones that are telling me the excuses. I just want to know if they are telling me the truth or not.

The Holiday excuse wears very thin with me. VX have been making cars for many years and as such I'm sure they have sussed the whole "How will this affect deliveries for the rest of the year" dilemma out.

I know if I go on holiday for 3 weeks (oh if only ) I don't expect to be given two months + to get back in the swing of things!
        This is the downfall of the limited build number, Have you tried asking the lease company for the SONO number ?

Comment

No. I can't really see what good it would do me. I can't really chase it as the car isn't technically mine, it belongs to the lease company therefore VX don't need to tell me noffin' Which they probably wouldn't.

Comment

No. I can't really see what good it would do me. I can't really chase it as the car isn't technically mine, it belongs to the lease company therefore VX don't need to tell me noffin' Which they probably wouldn't.
            No mate, I'm sure they would be very helpful !!!

Comment

Anyone can phone - I found out all I needed to know in 3 minutes - location, eventcode, progress, delivery date etc

Comment

Working...
              X