This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delivery Date

Thought id pass on some information on when my dealer " claims " my car will arrive,

ordered 26th august, dealer claimed mid-end october
    now he is saying early novemeber, but wont give me a date,

im guessing its still being built.

not a happy bunny

but i guess its worth the wait....

It's annoying to wait but believe me that's nothing compared to some of the guys here who waited over 6 months for the initial builds. Mine took around 13-14 weeks in total but was well worth the wait. Besides, it gives you time to save up cash for the fuel

Comment

yeh they told me late sept then got it 2 wks early so u never know could be ready anytime !!!! and saving you will need to do cos its gonna cost ya some wonger in the first few wks lol
      sigpic
      stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
      M.U.F.C.
      http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

I ordered mine beg of Aug - got a mid oct build date and an end of oct delivery date. Then I added some last minute options which put the car back to week 2 in november. I pick it up on Monday (30th Oct)

Comment

Originally posted by Police_Driver
          I ordered mine beg of Aug - got a mid oct build date and an end of oct delivery date. Then I added some last minute options which put the car back to week 2 in november. I pick it up on Monday (30th Oct)
          Have they confirmed this then mate, next mon? They have told me 2nd week of nov... told me that a few weeks back.

Comment

Yes all written in stone, insurance bought and everything done...

Comment

how much was ur insurance pd ?
              sigpic
              M.U.F.C.

Comment

3 Gold Coins, 2 magical beans and a bag of the white stuff!!

Comment

lmao m3 u mean contraband
                  sigpic
                  M.U.F.C.

Comment

Oh yeah that's the stuff.

Comment

609 with Privelage

Comment

thats the price dreams are made of...ha ha

ive got quoted just over 1k.

i have postcode issues... and today i believe the worst performing police force in the country. so ive heard!

Comment

Is that why you are a crim, little crimmo? lol

I was down to 550 with Privelage but I upped the vehicle value and took legal protection. I want peace of mind.

Comment

ha ha, nah, i think most people just like other peoples things round these parts, it not all bad to be honnest just like most places it has its good and bad bits,

on the vehicle value side of things, i was told by my insurance company (tesco) that, on my policy at the mo,where the policy stated a lower value then the vehicle was worth that it didnt matter what it said as they pay what the car is to replace anyway? so i didnt think this would effect it.

and my quote had no claims protection and legal. and yeah peace of mind is easily worth the extra 50 odd quid.

Comment

True I thin about them paying what the vehicle is worth, but I put 16k originally and didnt want tl leave myself open. Now at 16500 which I think is the basic price before tax. I opted for not protected no claims, and its is garaged, not used for commuting, 6000 miles estimated (more like 8k in reality ! lol)

Comment

Working...
                              X