This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• stage 3 ?

hi all was wondering as any 1 got too stage 3 yet i am seriously thinking about it, was wondering about the cost's and the power benefits etc etc i know brakes will need to be upgraded as well which hopefully wont be too long after so if any of the tuners want to pm and let me know will be much appreciated, thinking possibly end of year or early next year ta
    sigpic
    stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
    M.U.F.C.
    http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

I think someone is running stage 3 from vpc already, Thorney are taking bookings now aswell. I couldnt say for sure but in sure Courtenay will be about ready too! Plenty choice.

Im getting mine booked into TMS soon Ive seen the set up and its pretty awesome.

Comment

u going for stage 3 ? and at what price ?
      sigpic
      M.U.F.C.

Comment

Yes, its no great secret that we have several cars running stage 3, people first spotted a couple of the cars back in early June at PV. The first 2 cars have been running since April. All the cars have run right through the summer, July and August proved very interesting with the high ambiant temps, both here and in Germany. This required a few changes both to hardware and calibration so we were pleased to have had the opportunity to test extensively before the weather changed.
        We are just waiting for the last few small components to be manufactured and it will be released.

Watch this space
        sigpic
        29 Years as Vauxhall Tuners

Comment

cheers a11 keep me informed then please mate :wink:
          sigpic
          M.U.F.C.

Comment

Originally posted by worsy
            cheers a11 keep me informed then please mate :wink:
            Will do
            sigpic
            29 Years as Vauxhall Tuners

Comment

u going for stage 3 ? and at what price ?
              Dont know the exact price of the stage 3 from tms yet but if you already have a remap you only pay for the extras and get the car newly remapped for nothing. I went there last week for the free stage 2 upgrade map, now its awesome

Comment

blimey jon (A11 VXL) it's been a while since you last posted how are you ? have been really busy with work lately but will try and pop in to see you soon. glad to hear the stage 3 is nearly ready as i'm just about got the hang of stage 2

Comment

what sort of power figs are we looking at or other benifits apart from air temp drop.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by vxrdave
                    what sort of power figs are we looking at or other benifits apart from air temp drop.
                    Being realistic i dont think the power increses will be huge on paper but im sure the overall drive will be a lot better

Comment

think you get longetivity of the engine and the map can be increased only what ive read sure the tuners will be able to explain further
                      sigpic
                      M.U.F.C.

Comment

think you get longetivity of the engine and the map can be increased only what ive read sure the tuners will be able to explain further
                        Yep bang on, i think i read somewhere that you may get an extra 10 bhp from the stage 2, doesnt sound much but i bet the drive is much better

Comment

cant be far from 300bhp with a stage 3 come on tuners give us the low down lets see what im gonna get for my hard earned cash
                          sigpic
                          M.U.F.C.

Comment

cant be far from 300bhp with a stage 3 come on tuners give us the low down lets see what im gonna get for my hard earned cash
                            Flywheel figures just calculated and are all for pub talk Worsy, all tuners give different readings. My stage 2 puts out over 230 bhp at the wheels. Some rolling roads would put this at around 270 bhp others nearer 290bhp.

We need to catch up in this country and start using the wheel figures instead of guestimations!

(My god listen to me im being all sensible)

off for a lie down

Comment

yes youl have to stop that right now, cheer boys i want the APs first i think. have to see if im skint after crimbo.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
                              X