Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

come on Dave use some of the northan charm and i bet you could win her round.

take her out for half a stout and a steak 'n' ale pie. you bound to have eating out of you hand.

Comment

Or do what I did to get the actual car, bargained with her, I got car she got carpets (funnily enough carpets were just fitted this weekend - look nice but still think I was better off).

Comment

the wife wants !!!!! well i cant really say all i can say is happy days 4 me too lol :wink:
        sigpic
        stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
        M.U.F.C.
        http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Only until your supply of V runs out going by your other post

Comment

I think you lot get off lightly with the wives, if only mine would settle for a carpet, after watching fifth gear this week shes nagging me to get her a Monaro VXR 500, I could take out a loan I guess, What should I do ?

Comment

no wait for the replacement, if its going to be the new E series HSV GTS then i would even get rid of my VXR for one
              monaro is nice but the new E series range make it look very outdated but then 35 grand for the 500 is a bargain!

for me it was a pair of boots and leather jacket inline with me getting stage 3

Comment

Thats a car i would think about selling the VXR for as well aussie, you left oz and then cars .

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Originally posted by S3 VXR
                  I think you lot get off lightly with the wives, if only mine would settle for a carpet, after watching fifth gear this week shes nagging me to get her a Monaro VXR 500, I could take out a loan I guess, What should I do ?
                  dump the wife and get yourself a monaro stu lol
                  sigpic
                  stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
                  M.U.F.C.
                  http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

Working...
                  X