X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• worsy
    replied
    Originally posted by S3 VXR
    I think you lot get off lightly with the wives, if only mine would settle for a carpet, after watching fifth gear this week shes nagging me to get her a Monaro VXR 500, I could take out a loan I guess, What should I do ?
    dump the wife and get yourself a monaro stu lol

Leave a comment:

• vxrdave
    replied
    Thats a car i would think about selling the VXR for as well aussie, you left oz and then cars .

Leave a comment:

• Aussie
    replied
    no wait for the replacement, if its going to be the new E series HSV GTS then i would even get rid of my VXR for one
    monaro is nice but the new E series range make it look very outdated but then 35 grand for the 500 is a bargain!

for me it was a pair of boots and leather jacket inline with me getting stage 3

Leave a comment:

• S3 VXR
    replied
    I think you lot get off lightly with the wives, if only mine would settle for a carpet, after watching fifth gear this week shes nagging me to get her a Monaro VXR 500, I could take out a loan I guess, What should I do ?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Only until your supply of V runs out going by your other post

Leave a comment:

• worsy
    replied
    the wife wants !!!!! well i cant really say all i can say is happy days 4 me too lol :wink:

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Or do what I did to get the actual car, bargained with her, I got car she got carpets (funnily enough carpets were just fitted this weekend - look nice but still think I was better off).

Leave a comment:

• alex_c
    replied
    come on Dave use some of the northan charm and i bet you could win her round.

take her out for half a stout and a steak 'n' ale pie. you bound to have eating out of you hand.

Leave a comment:

• vxrdave
    replied
    you have got me thinking now the wife will go mad im sure

Leave a comment:

• worsy
    replied
    thanks tuners for an excellent response food for thought

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    OOOPPPPPPPSSSSSSSS. Changed and got it in one

Leave a comment:

• Aussie
    replied
    [quote="Sparky"]
    The old premises has severed you well quote]

someones tired

and Jon i hope you get yourself back together again soon

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Originally posted by A11VXL
    Originally posted by gemmell
    blimey jon (A11 VXL) it's been a while since you last posted how are you ? have been really busy with work lately but will try and pop in to see you soon. glad to hear the stage 3 is nearly ready as i'm just about got the hang of stage 2
    Hi yes sorry for the absence from the site however, we have had a massively busy summer, fortunately after allot of searching employed another mechanic ( Vauxhall trained and a complete modifying car nut) which has taken allot of the load off me. On top of this we decided it would be a good time to move - Larger premises, bigger shop / showroom and a separate dyno cell - attached to the side of the workshop not in it. Maybe my hearing will recover now
    Should be in November the 11/12 builders willing!!!

Good to see thats its all coming together. The old premises has served you well and the new will just add to your already confident and happy customer base and is very proffessional looking. From seeing the bare shell, to a couple of weeks later, what a superb transformation. Guys, your attention to detail has been excellent ( the same as your attention to tuning) and the shop will look superb further enhancing your customers confidence that they have chossen one of the premier Vauxhall tuners to work on their car whether it be a 1.2 Agila to a top of the range VXR.

Leave a comment:

• Turbo
    replied
    Originally posted by Thorney
    No, we've moved the charge cooler into a stage level as the FMIC works so well its not needed unless you're looking to change the turbo (which is part of stage 5).

The charge cooler and FMIC work in unison (they are in line) as we've developed on the VX220 Turbo.
    Cool, makes sense to me now.

Leave a comment:

• Thorney
    replied
    No, we've moved the charge cooler into a stage level as the FMIC works so well its not needed unless you're looking to change the turbo (which is part of stage 5).

The charge cooler and FMIC work in unison (they are in line) as we've developed on the VX220 Turbo.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X