X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• When can i Remap? (new car)

Hi

How many miles do i have to wait before i remap my car you think?

I was told to get around a 1000 before doing any mods, gives everything a chance to bed in etc

Comment

yep give you time to get used to what you have before getting even more.

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

But do you think its OK to put on Milltek at once?

I think i will go full system.

By the way,does any body knows about superchips product to VXR??

http://www.superchips.co.uk/curves/astravxr.pdf

Comment

the exhaust on std map is ok alex_c is running like that at min no probs

Comment

Originally posted by wolfbane1967
            But do you think its OK to put on Milltek at once?

I think i will go full system.

By the way,does any body knows about superchips product to VXR??

http://www.superchips.co.uk/curves/astravxr.pdf
            Dont pay any attention to them figures mate, just not realistic. Superchips do their own map or you can get Thorney Motorsport map from them if you ask for it.

If you are fitting the exhaust anyway you would be better going to Thorney etc direct then you can get a specific map done to your car

Comment

Hi

The problem is that i living in Sweden! So i have to order it from here ,exhaust is no problem. But im not shure about the remap,is it possible to send my elektonic box to England?

We only have Superchips and mabe i can get EDS-motorsport here

Comment

if you speak to one of the tuners there is no reason why thay cannot send you a map in a file as an email att then get you tuner to load it on to ecu weather thay would do this im not sure but it can be done just ask them thay can only say yes or no.

Comment

You can fit a Milltek whenever you like, a lot are fitted from new by supplying dealers. For a remap we recommend at least 1000 miles then drop the oil to get rid of the swarf etc that has built up and then remap (we do a lot of stage 2's with oil/filter changes at the same time for this effect).

I'm pretty sure Superchips have a variety of dealers in Sweden so if you go via their website they should be able to put you in contact with the best one for your area. You need to specifically ask for the Thorney Motorsport stage 2 map (full Milltek) as it runs higher boost than a stage 1 map.

I believe SC dealers have upgraded some 30 odd VXR Astras accross Europe with TMS maps all to good effect.

Comment

Thank you Thorney!

I will go for a Milltek in about 2 weeks.

I have a very good tuner here in sweden who has superchips in his program,i will ask him to call superchip and ask for your thorney stage2 program.Can i take this as you are also using superchip with your special programing ,or are they using yours ?

Best Regards

Comment

Contact Courtenays sport as i know they have a contact in Germany that might be able to point you in the right direction.

Comment

Working...
                      X