This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SERVICE DUE!!

Does anybody know how much a first service would cost at TMS, My light has just come on, i have done just under 7000miles, i am booked in at Thorney's on 7th Nov for Milltek system, so might get them to do it as it is goin to be a 500mile round trip for me anyway.

What do you mean by light coming on? The car tells you it needs a service in the mileage display (dot matrix display you car see thru the steering wheel) by displaying "1nsp" (I think). If you are getting some light coming on then it's something else.

Servicing is every 20k. Mine has done 19k now and I have 1nsp come up everytime I turn the ignition on or off.

Regarding the price. A dealer is about £150 for the first service. Give John a ring.

Comment

[quote="IanVXR"]What do you mean by light coming on? The car tells you it needs a service in the mileage display (dot matrix display you car see thru the steering wheel) by displaying "1nsp" (I think). If you are getting some light coming on then it's something else.

Servicing is every 20k. Mine has done 19k now and I have 1nsp come up everytime I turn the ignition on or off.

Regarding the price. A dealer is about £150 for the first service. Give John a ring.[/quote

sorry!! yeah thats what i meant it says insp 1000 in the mileage display everytime i start car. Thanx for that i will ring tomoz, was just wondering, can you tell i'm bored!!

Comment

Originally posted by NELLYC
        sorry!! yeah thats what i meant it says insp 1000 in the mileage display everytime i start car. Thanx for that i will ring tomoz, was just wondering, can you tell i'm bored!!
        Ah right! :wink: Mine didn't stay at 1nsp 1000 for long. It soon changed to insp 0!! I have my car booked in at the VXR PC next month. I don't know what they are charging but well, I'd rather take my car there than leave it with the dealers!

Comment

Originally posted by IanVXR
          Originally posted by NELLYC
          Ah right! :wink: Mine didn't stay at 1nsp 1000 for long. It soon changed to insp 0!! I have my car booked in at the VXR PC next month. I don't know what they are charging but well, I'd rather take my car there than leave it with the dealers!
          Yeah!! i know what you mean

Comment

i think the insp warning is also linked to a date

my old Zafira came on at 11 monthes but had only done 8000 miles from the last service.

Comment

my corsa did the same came on with date

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

Working...
              X