This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 19 inch Irmscher GT Star

Pics from a German car,its an copy of VXR with very poverful orginal VXR engine,about 285hp

look nice with those wheels!

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

A bit expencive i think

Enjoy....

Sorry for my bad language and writing ,Sweden you know

Comment

what is the grill looks ok

www.courtenaysport.co.uk/ For all your tuning needs

Comment

It is irmscher grill

Comment

See here:

http://www.irmscher-bits.com/catalog...roducts_id=266

Andy H

Comment

love them wheels very nice
            sigpic
            stealth no more but beware of the silver lightning GSI with vxr power
            M.U.F.C.
            http://www.courtenaysport.co.uk/

Comment

are u sure as the irmcher one as a colour coded sround could it be stimetz or how ever its spelt.

Comment

Comment

i prefer the standard VXR to be honest, really don't like the mirrors, the wheels look good but the grille doesn't match the mesh on the bumper.

Not a bad effort, don't see the point though, you may as well get a VXR in the first place......
                  Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Originally posted by Daz5182
                    i prefer the standard VXR to be honest, really don't like the mirrors, the wheels look good but the grille doesn't match the mesh on the bumper.

Not a bad effort, don't see the point though, you may as well get a VXR in the first place......
                    This looks like one of the origional OPC cars that is the sister to the VXR.

The pre-production photos had those mirrors and different rims to those we have.

Comment

Originally posted by alex_c
                      Originally posted by Daz5182

This looks like one of the origional OPC cars that is the sister to the VXR.

The pre-production photos had those mirrors and different rims to those we have.
                      Think the irmscher GT star 19 somes in at, around :wink:, £1948 set of 4
                      sigpic

Comment

i will have 2 sets, like then lots

Comment

Hi

I know this man i Germany,and has build an copy of VXR/OPC,its called OPC in rest of europe(opel performance center).He has about 285hp in his engine wich comes fom an original OPC in germany,but he has not the Recaros yet. Front grill is from Irmscher wich is the same Steinmetz have also.

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

[img][/img]

Comment

It's certainly different and stands out from others. Quite nice, but not as nice as the VXR imo. But a good job all round, certainly wouldn't be ashamed to be beaten by it....

Comment

Its cleaner than yours

Comment

Working...
                              X