This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 20 inch BBS CK

I wonder if its too big to have 20 inch on VXR,i only have the 18 inch now and it works very good but i want some bigger and i cant find 19 original VXR to a good price.

I can have these complete new BBS CK 8,5x20 with Pirelli P Zero Rosso 225/30-20 for just 1100gbp,that must be a very good price.

[img][/img]

Re: 20 inch BBS CK

Originally posted by wolfbane1967
    I can have these complete new BBS CK 8,5x20 with Pirelli P Zero Rosso 225/30-20 for just 1100gbp,that must be a very good price.
    Shouldn't the tyre's be wider? The standard 19's are 235 so I would expect 20's to be at least this wide?

Comment

look good size will depend on what they were on before.

Comment

yeah i really like them and they are a class make of wheel. If i was upgrading my wheels i'd go for motorsport ones as they never get dated. Just me 2p.
        Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

I agree there bro.

For a show item the 20's look the dogs and would work well.

There was a feature in TV of a Vec 'C' on Irmscher 20's and that looked cool imo.

for the ultimate in looks i recon a set of 22's would look massive.

Comment

yeah i saw that, the silver one with the irmscher bits everywhere, looked really nice.

20's for the shows but not for every day i don't think.
            Astra VXR - Power Red - Antracite 19s - Folding Mirrors - Cruise - ITG filter - Courts red hoses

Comment

Do it!!

Get em on there, 20" BBS with a subtle drop will look the daddy on a VXR!

Tyres are that profile for maximum clearance, that should go nice and low with that combination!
              Vivaro Sportive - '56 VW Beetle - Meriva VXR

Comment

Working...
              X