Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dreamscience gains?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
    Have a word with yourself!

    what are these 'problems' that i know of ?
    i personally know of 2 problems in the past 4 years! and one of those guys was a complete *****!
    show me proof of any of these alleged problems where the DS unit has been at fault!
    I can't be ar$ed to trawl through vxro, I'm not that bothered, it's not affecting me.

    Comment


    • #17
      Surely there is more risk with ds maps anyway then a normal rolling road setup uploaded map?

      Uploaded via my test iSpamphone on Vodafone on Tapatalk2

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by VXR.Dan View Post
        I can't be ar$ed to trawl through vxro, I'm not that bothered, it's not affecting me.
        no need to trawl through, i am not bothered either but it pi$$es me off when opinions are voiced without actual knowledge of the subject! its like people complain about TMS, but i have had no dealings with them so cannot offer an opinion either way so would not !
        Tuned by RnD Motorsport

        Comment


        • #19
          Lol but tms are children. Now t99 is dangerous! Lmao

          Uploaded via my test iSpamphone on Vodafone on Tapatalk2

          Comment


          • #20
            Originally posted by Geordie076 View Post
            no need to trawl through, i am not bothered either but it pi$$es me off when opinions are voiced without actual knowledge of the subject! its like people complain about TMS, but i have had no dealings with them so cannot offer an opinion either way so would not !
            I said in my first post I've never experienced a DS map, all I've read is bad things apart from a couple of people.

            My car was TMS stage 3 originally, apart from the map running slightly lean it was reliable and quick.

            Any handheld map device in my eyes is a risk.

            Comment


            • #21
              I have had 2 Astra VXR's and I haven't heard anything about dreamscience and I did a lot of research when I tuned both. I have seen a badge on the back of a vxr I had at work but to be honest the bloke that owned it seemed to have all sorts of different mods on it from all sorts of different company's so I just assumed it was some cheap remap or something

              Comment


              • #22
                You mostly hear of problems on the forum, and people looking help.... That's what the forum is all about! So you rarely hear about the people ( myself included ) using the ds without any problems.

                Personally I love the ds and it pulls so well and always puts a smile on my face! As said before when you start tuning you run the risk of engine and component failure.

                Comment


                • #23
                  Ran mine for 2 yrs now using a dreamscience, no problems what so ever infact its loads better on fuel and goes far far better.

                  As for rolling roads, i wouldnt trust most of them with my car anyway

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Pm sent mate

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by c20tbo View Post
                      Ran mine for 2 yrs now using a dreamscience, no problems what so ever infact its loads better on fuel and goes far far better.

                      As for rolling roads, i wouldnt trust most of them with my car anyway
                      If you didn't dyno it you'd have no idea what's going on with fueling and boost which could cause a major problem

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by VXR.Dan View Post
                        If you didn't dyno it you'd have no idea what's going on with fueling and boost which could cause a major problem
                        +1
                        Instagram and Golf GTI Progress Thread

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          where have my posts gone?

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Well I see there is still a lot of arguing on the site

                            There are always going to be good experiences and bad ones with anything. It only takes a few bad ones and people are totally put off with the product. When if fact it could be quite good if people would give it a chance I have no dealings with the DS so I have no comment :-p

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Originally posted by jim86 View Post
                              You mostly hear of problems on the forum, and people looking help.... That's what the forum is all about! So you rarely hear about the people ( myself included ) using the ds without any problems.

                              Personally I love the ds and it pulls so well and always puts a smile on my face! As said before when you start tuning you run the risk of engine and component failure.
                              Which what i was trying to say lol


                              Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                yeah , getting it done at a tuning garage is much better, you get all the diagnostics then

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X